Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: V22A Osprey  (Read 1957 times)

Offline TYsiEK

• Members
  • OFP Rocks
    • Official TYsiEK Page
Re:V22A Osprey
« Reply #15 on: 26 Jul 2004, 15:44:49 »
sorry to be blunt, but addon makers may keep ofp alive, but they don't give BIS anymore money...
Yeah ?
So why peoples still buying this game ? Because add-on makers makes this game more interesting and fun.
Ok just stop talking about BIS and OFP. Keep topic.

OrangeLeader

« Reply #16 on: 26 Jul 2004, 16:29:36 »
One last thing. Does BIS still even make any version of OFP? I thought they stopped making new copies, and are just selling back stock. So really BIS has made all the money they can out of the community. Because if the title is sitting on a shelf in some store, then to BIS it has been sold (to the store.) So BIS has not made a dime off of us for about a year or two. And so what if BIS does want to make money. They are a company like any other. Really I'm happy with OFP and the patches so far. I would rather have BIS work on OFP2, than try to push the limits with the current OFP. Who knows many of the problems and complaints that the community has may be solved in OFP2. I'm pretty sure BIS listen to the community, because they know we will be the ones buying the new version.

Offline MachoMan

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • KISS, Keep it Simple Stupid
« Reply #17 on: 27 Jul 2004, 18:34:23 »
Lol have u actually considered those patches may help make ofp2, it will still use the same engine, so releasing bug fixes is a good thing, u will have your fixes tested for free. The community will show you if u introduced any new bugs, that's why they keep makin them patches.   8)
Get those missions out there you morons!