Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Sword´s and Sheilds FOR THE KING!!!  (Read 641 times)

netta1234

Sword´s and Sheilds FOR THE KING!!!
« on: 13 Jul 2004, 01:08:14 »
Yo Hey guys

is there any Medieval Age mod around, all of the mods are dead becouse they cant Script the hand to hand combat (i think)

Medieval age wasent fought only with Bow's and Crossbows we need Hand to hand combat is there any iteligent Scriper arounds and Animator that can FIX THIS problem???

Dubieman

Re:Sword´s and Sheilds FOR THE KING!!!
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jul 2004, 01:37:07 »
Its been talked about lotz. And so far the only way it seems is to make a range weapon like a grenade with a damage radius but that's kinda weird. Made that one up right now wow.  ::)

Otherwise OFP clipping problems rears its ugly head at all who oppose it. :'(

OFP excels in field combat with sparse housing. Not close combat or fighting in urban settings. :P
« Last Edit: 13 Jul 2004, 01:37:40 by GuiltyRoachKilla »

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #2 on: 13 Jul 2004, 11:38:05 »
I would like to see this:

"1: 5, SUPPORT Plauge Civillian 5 o'clock"
"5: SUPPORTING"
"1: CONTACT"
"1: 3, 4, 6 ENGAGE Rider of France 2 o'clock"
"3: ENGAGING"
"4: DAMN, 6, IS DOWN"
"4: 3 IS DOWN"
"4: Rider of Framce IS HISTORY"
"1: CLEAR"

And the english soldiers continue their mission in a nice lil' wedge formation. Just something simple as the briefing makes a problem. Where the hell did they get that high-tech watch from?

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

netta1234

« Reply #3 on: 14 Jul 2004, 03:45:25 »
have u guys seen the samurail addon or Kill Bill, there i just tested it ok the swords work but when i hit with the sword they wont die instandly (sry donno how to spell) i take's about 2 Sec or 3 Sec to make them die. thats very poor  :'(

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #4 on: 14 Jul 2004, 10:55:21 »
The knife thing that bill killer addon comes with (If you De-PBO it, rename the knif.P3D to something else, and rename the back up to knif.p3d, so it's back to the orig model) worked okay
Oh, and the UKF mod (See the main page) has SA80 comes with bayonets, that activate when you get in range of an enemy.. Works okay if you can get near enought :P
- Ben