Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Resistance Friendly Desert soldiers  (Read 1018 times)

PunkerSXDX

Resistance Friendly Desert soldiers
« on: 22 Sep 2002, 06:51:48 »
Are there any Resistance Compatable Desert Solders out there or In the Works? I don't mean Special Ops just Regular U.S. Army. I would really Like some, I got Select This's Soldiers that came with Desert Malden, if he could Fix'em to have Pistols I'd be happy. Or Is there some thing you could add to the Config.cpp to fix it like with the Muzzle Flash Bug?

Skaven

Re:Resistance Friendly Desert soldiers
« Reply #1 on: 25 Sep 2002, 15:37:29 »
I'm afraid that to fix the hand guns problem in those soldiers you'll need more than a cpp file fix, it ain't hard but it needs some patience, check this thread:  ;)

http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=13;action=display;threadid=1053

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #2 on: 26 Sep 2002, 00:52:09 »
So If for example I used your Rangers, and based them on the Resistance Soldier .p3d mc_vojakgs.p3d (or what ever) and put that all together again that would do it? would I still have to put the handgun Proxy in is that the handgunproxy I'm putting the textures in?

Skaven

« Reply #3 on: 26 Sep 2002, 10:31:02 »
If for example you used my Rangers  ;D , than all you had to do, was to replace the old p3d file with the new one from Resistance (don't recall the name of the p3d file to be honest), rename the new p3d file with the exact name the old one had, something like PORUs75thRangersP3D.p3d (not sure again you'll have to check that), than use the Textures Swap Utility tool in the p3d file to change the textures path (from data\texture file to porus...\texture file) and that will do the show.
Later in the cpp file, add the hand gun and the mags.
However if you manage to change the p3d send me a PM and I'll send you a fresh new cpp file, with my boys equiped with Flippers weapons and hand guns)
Cheers,
Skaven   ;)

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #4 on: 27 Sep 2002, 05:13:46 »
Okay Thanx, I'm not very good at this like I told you a few months ago, But I'll try! I'll PM you with updates.