Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: respect the family....  (Read 1124 times)

LimeCordial

respect the family....
« on: 22 Sep 2002, 00:07:22 »
hey, there was a thread in the old forums about the possibility of a mafia addon....mafia like in GTA3, italian american and such like. we could have mafia cars.....like the sentinel.......limos to drive the dons around in and suchlike.......and the idea of trying to implement a drive by. anyone got any thoughts?

PunkerSXDX

Re:respect the family....
« Reply #1 on: 22 Sep 2002, 00:56:52 »
That would be Cool! You could do the Drive by by putting a gun on the car, so it is like the Jeep with Mgun, that would be gnarly.
"Leave the singin' to Senatra and always keep your big trap Shut!" :-X

ZardoZ

« Reply #2 on: 24 Sep 2002, 15:08:07 »
cool idea, do you think though that someone could design a car bomb or truck bomb as well, not just a scripting thing or a matter of placing a satchel charge but a car that you drive to the scene and either set timer or remote detonate like a satchel charge, the car/truck would have to be prone to damage so if you stick it in a wall or blow your cover you die with your bomb. :moon:

Black Magic

« Reply #3 on: 25 Sep 2002, 14:40:52 »
Everon Cartel ;)
Or was it Malden Cartel..
Hrm...
Oh well one of the guys from that mod should be round here to fill you in on their Mafia mod.

LimeCordial

« Reply #4 on: 25 Sep 2002, 17:34:57 »
yeah i know about that, but i figured that was based more on the southern american gang sort of thing.....hence, 'cartel'. i meant more of an italian american mafia mod.