Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: The WW2 Team Stuff  (Read 1933 times)

Jonstyle

The WW2 Team Stuff
« on: 20 Sep 2002, 14:46:23 »
Are there any missions at all, based on these addons?  I think they're great, and they are the only complete Us and German addons out there, are they not?

If there are no missions or mini-campaigns or whatever, why dont any of you great mission builders out there make some? ;D

If any members of the WW2 team are reading this, how are things with the Normandy missions?  Its been a long time since I looked so forward to missions like this.

Black Magic

Re:The WW2 Team Stuff
« Reply #1 on: 21 Sep 2002, 06:47:04 »
Hey yo i'm working on a mission at the moment using those great addons but this really should be put into the Mission Ideas forum!

Marss911

« Reply #2 on: 21 Sep 2002, 13:40:12 »
Well Capt Ryan is doing the missions in the team.
And there going great.
But we need 2 wait untill the C-47 is done.
Then there will be some great missions 2 play.

Greetings Marcel

Spliff air

« Reply #3 on: 21 Sep 2002, 13:49:57 »
shame i cant play them got klezze virus

Frosty

« Reply #4 on: 22 Sep 2002, 03:43:25 »
Yeah, viruses are bad, particularly the Influenza virus i've got right now. Na, im joking bout that. But seriously was that the WW2 team who spread that, cos they said it wasnt. What does klezze do?

Col Ryan

« Reply #5 on: 23 Sep 2002, 17:09:34 »

The Normandy missions will be out soon as marcel types i wait for the C47 to finish . ( a week or 14 days )

The WW2 team does not spread virus - someone are using a false e-mail with the name news@ofpww2.dk or ww2team@ofpww2.dk  - no one of the e-mails exsist at our mail server and we do not have ANY virus on the pc doing the mail , for sure 200% - its simple if you get a mail from us delete it we do not send any mails out with any attachments !

Col Ryan  The WW2 team

Soldier8Boy

« Reply #6 on: 24 Sep 2002, 14:02:19 »
I remember a long time ago on my old computer when I had a nifty but vicious virus.

What it did was go through my address book and send emails to everyone on the list. The emails were infected with the virus. Thus, I believe you did spread this virus but unintentionable. Shit happens.

Col Ryan

« Reply #7 on: 24 Sep 2002, 14:43:53 »

Well you can belive it but the truth is it not -

I am running a company in my private life , the virus sytem chekker is very professional on our mail server as my company runs from same server , there is no chanse at all that a Klezze is on our system .
The klezze jst use a mail similar adress to ours but are comming from another PC  - chek the prosperitys of the Klezze virus - The ww2 team have no virus and do not spread virus - end of story .

Col Ryan  - The WW2 Team

« Last Edit: 24 Sep 2002, 14:45:20 by Col Ryan »

Jonstyle

« Reply #8 on: 25 Sep 2002, 20:34:50 »
Well Capt Ryan is doing the missions in the team.
And there going great.
But we need 2 wait untill the C-47 is done.
Then there will be some great missions 2 play.

Greetings Marcel

Great!!!!!!!!!!!! :D    Now I'm really eager!!
One more question; I've been looking around in your forums, and I see alot oof people have already got your "Normandy 2 Omaha beach" mission, but only with version 1.46.  And the only downloadable mission on the site is the Village Defense Demo mission...  Am I missing something?

Col Ryan

« Reply #9 on: 25 Sep 2002, 22:10:30 »
The Normandy Mission 2 Omaha and 1 , has been taken off downloads because they are being rebulid to completly new versions and allso to fit our teams work and Resistance .

Finally ;o) please use our forum or e-mail for these questions .

If you mail us i am sure i can provide you with the first Omaha mission made with Nors  SS cammo and Marcels US troops .

Col Ryan  - The WW2 team

http://www.ofpww2.dk

« Last Edit: 25 Sep 2002, 22:14:26 by Col Ryan »