Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Finnish Defence Forces units  (Read 1169 times)

Ivan

Finnish Defence Forces units
« on: 20 Sep 2002, 11:19:06 »
I would like anyone to test my FDF addons. You may find them on http://web.ujep.cz/kanova, they still use Ucees RK-76 and SVD Dragunov (DL there too). I would appreciate any feedback concerning these units...
I plan to equip them with some good weapon addons, current state is not definite.

Offline Hawkins

• Former Staff
  • Team 2-2
Re:Finnish Defence Forces units
« Reply #1 on: 20 Sep 2002, 15:09:50 »
Hey Ivan!!!!

I've been playing around with your units a lot coz i'm making a mission with them. :)
So far I haven't found any bugs. The textures are awesome. They are VERY well done. :)
I'm not quite sure, but I think that finnish jaegers don't have a sidearm? Have to ask my bro 'bout that coz his in the army. ;D But I think ya know it better than me coz ya have studied about the units. ;) :)
It's good that ya have finished a big part of the units. :) If I remember right, only the sniper is on beta now. Am I right?
I also hope to see a good RK with them. :) But that will require some modelling and for now I think that Uce's RK is good enough. :)
That's my feedback. :) Hope it helped. ::) :P ;D No bugs as for now. Haven't tried the sniper yet though. But I will try it ASAP. :) Cheers mate!!

Hawk