Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: 3WX/MIA Projects and status...  (Read 2849 times)

Homefry31464

Re:3WX/MIA Projects and status...
« Reply #15 on: 17 Jul 2004, 04:09:51 »
Well, it's not really all I can tell you.... I can still show you some screens of the progress....

Go Here for more screens...

MadAussie

« Reply #16 on: 21 Jul 2004, 05:15:23 »
Gday all...

Due to real life issues beyond my control I am going to release the 3 isle projects we are working on at MIA.
They will be released within days and are all around 50% complete.
*Catintro has been downsized considerably to 17meg and the main change is ground texture and a few road-bump bugfixes..  (will be adding airstrip and other features pending feedback)
*MIA_Iraz is my main project... this is my variant of 'Iraq'
The south of island is mostly completed with only the Capital city and outlying farming areas to be done in the north.. the coastlines need attention and there will be more changes as other projects are finished (eg bigger-better buildings)
*MIA_Catintro2 is our extreme update of Catintro.. i have added a river and changed/added other features.. still unfinished but gives another perspective to Cats old classic

I would like to have released them as finished projects but due to wrptool probs (as I still use WRPedit) and other issues this is the best i can do until our team gets reinforcements..  
All 3 isle will be less than 20meg all up and the following addons will be required for use... (ensure you get latest versions)

Catintro.pbo
MIA_XtraTex.pbo   our textures/addons file  
AGS Industrial and Harbour packs (ags_inds.pbo...ags_port.pbo)
3WX objects pack  ( f3wx_o1.pbo )
Mapfacts Baracken, Shed and Airport addons (Baracken.pbo...MAP_Shed.pbo..+ JOF_Objects1.pbo)

Watch this space for info on release or visit our forums at http://www.ofpcentral.com/mia/index.php
We are in need of skilled members also.

MadAussie out...

MadAussie

« Reply #17 on: 29 Jul 2004, 06:30:02 »
Gday again...

Quick update..

Due to Hooah being on Holidays.. the release of this will be held back 2 weeks till he returns so he can host file for us (Uniquely) at OFP central.

Sorry for another hold up.

If you feel you can help our Team and are talented in texturing please email me or Visit our forums at http://www.ofpcentral.com/mia/index.php and check recruitment section.
We also need modellers and mission designers but a texturer is a must.

Thanks

MadAussie out...