Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Please help me.  (Read 840 times)

exigent

Please help me.
« on: 28 Jul 2004, 01:15:48 »
Hi there. Well i just registered lol. Ok here is my problem...

I only have OFP 1.4 (I cant get RES right now for personel reasons) and i want to play the mission Black Hawk Down (like the movie) but i can't play because it is only for 1.85 or higher, so can someone help me? Is there a version for 1.4? Also is there any Desert and Delta Force mods for 1.4? If so can you guys/girls tell me where please? :'(

If there is not any Black Hawk Down mission for 1.4 (including the mods) can someone please kindly make it for me, i can understand if you can't, but if there is someone kinda enough, please do. Thanks for the help. :)

Dubieman

Re:Please help me.
« Reply #1 on: 28 Jul 2004, 02:01:35 »
I'd imagine it'd be hard to do seeing as some of the addons needed for the mission are only 1.75 and up...

But I dunno, you might want to contact the mission maker. :P

exigent

« Reply #2 on: 28 Jul 2004, 02:38:45 »
Where can i contact the mission maker? Hummmmm im so confused even with my own question lol :-[ .

So is there a way I play this mission? I really do plz help :(

I downloaded the island "BHD Leave no man behind" but i cant find the mission lol.

Offline Pathy

• Former Staff
  • I'm not a F***in llama!
    • Volcbat.
« Reply #3 on: 28 Jul 2004, 13:21:09 »
I dont think youll be able to, if the addons have been made for resistance, its not that simple.....

exigent

« Reply #4 on: 28 Jul 2004, 18:06:53 »
O ok, thanks anyway  :(

Dubieman

« Reply #5 on: 28 Jul 2004, 18:07:53 »
Well of course there is no mission if you have the island. The island is where the mission will take place and you can do mission editing there yourself. However you need to find the mission BHD. I cannot think of any decent ones currently as I have not looked for BHD style missions.

The author would be listed when you check out the actual mission, not the island.

« Last Edit: 28 Jul 2004, 18:08:25 by GuiltyRoachKillar »

Coldfire

« Reply #6 on: 28 Jul 2004, 20:40:19 »
The problem with makeing good BHD missions is that they are Urban Warfare missions... OFP isn't all that good for CQB fights.  :(

Let's hope the sequel Fixes this.

exigent

« Reply #7 on: 28 Jul 2004, 21:52:06 »
O ic. Well is someone here kindley willing to make me a BHD mission for 1.4? I cant find any for 1.4, i can only find them for 1.85+. I dont know anything about making missions, but if you cannot do it (for time consuming reasons) its ok. I am just asking :)

Dubieman

« Reply #8 on: 29 Jul 2004, 04:01:59 »
The only thing I can suggest is to get resistance, twas 15$
when I got it, probably 10$ or less now.

Other than that someone would have to convert the mission over to 1.40 or something. That's hard in its self as not many ppl have 1.40 still and if you had the 1.75 or 1.85 version, I wouldn't know what units need to be changed and what not.... :P

That's all I got. :-\

Ohh yea, the mission cannot utilize many buildings at all cause if you haven't noticed already, OFP has horrible clipping problems. I got a shotgun blast in my head through a concrete wall once. I wasn't happy at all and on retry, promptly took out my LAW and blew up that mofo. ;) ;D :P
« Last Edit: 29 Jul 2004, 04:03:00 by GuiltyRoachKillar »

exigent

« Reply #9 on: 29 Jul 2004, 04:28:34 »
Lol ok thanks will do.