Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Snypir's Dynamic Helicopter Extraction Script?  (Read 1075 times)

Offline Marto

• Members
Snypir's Dynamic Helicopter Extraction Script?
« on: 03 May 2009, 13:36:01 »
Hi guys,

I've been using the forum for a while but my first post now. :)

A couple of quick questions..

RE:
http://www.ofpec.com/ed_depot/index.php?action=details&id=277&game=OFP

Does anyone know where I can get hold of version 2 of the above script - the one without the map click selection post extraction?

Is the above (version 4) MP compatible? If not would the version 2 one be - without the map click part?

EDIT: Been testing and the version 4 is compat in multiplayer (with some adjusting) untill the map click is needed... so I need to get a hold of that version 2 script...

Regards,
Marto.
« Last Edit: 03 May 2009, 17:41:12 by Marto »

Offline zwobot

• Members
Re: Snypir's Dynamic Helicopter Extraction Script?
« Reply #1 on: 04 May 2009, 19:17:44 »
Hi Marto,
I have never used this extraction script before but afaik the Helicopter Landing & Pickup script (also by snYpir) is multiplayer compatible. I can tell you though that helicopters are a PITA to handle in multiplayer regardless of the script you use and I swore to myself never to use them again but well, now I'm here fiddling around with a Chinook in a MP mission again  :)
Oh, and maybe you want to post Multiplayer related questions in the Multiplayer Editing and Scripting section next time  ;)
« Last Edit: 04 May 2009, 19:20:26 by zwobot »
"Executing tactics in real combat is the hardest thing one can ever do...well I've never given birth but..well whatever."