Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: 1969vietnam campaign mission i downloaded.  (Read 631 times)

Hitekrednek

1969vietnam campaign mission i downloaded.
« on: 20 Mar 2004, 06:00:00 »
first of all i want to say that i didnt get this campaign mission from this site but i got it from @war...  i downloaded all the addons that this guy had listed in the readme ... but it still says it cannot start the mission cuz there is a missing addon called "objects" ... and i dont know what "objects" it is talking about ... does anyone have this campaign or this file or does anyone know where i can find it ... can anyone help me ... thanks in advance

PaulRPG

Re:1969vietnam campaign mission i downloaded.
« Reply #1 on: 20 Mar 2004, 08:30:01 »
objects..... i think thats in the editorupdate 1.02. I think. hope it helps :P

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #2 on: 20 Mar 2004, 11:48:47 »
It's in the Ed Depot under Editor addons.     Not sure exactly which one you'll need but a little trial and error should do the trick.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Hitekrednek

« Reply #3 on: 21 Mar 2004, 05:37:53 »
i dont think thats it ... i already downloaded that ... that was on the list ... but the thing about the "objects" wasn't ...

thanks for replying ... by the way macguba ... i am honored to have you answer my post ... i have read your materials and such and they are very helpful ... i learned alot ... i hope to some day create a descent mission or campaign for you guys ... thanks in advance again guys ...

Kaliyuga

« Reply #4 on: 21 Mar 2004, 10:12:28 »
you can always try to delete the reference in the misson.sqm file if it's one of those ghost type addons that somehow sneaks its way into your file... worst that happens is you get an error or ctd if it really is a neccesary addon...

I think that objects thing was from some soldier addon.. if I can remember correctly...  

Hitekrednek

« Reply #5 on: 22 Mar 2004, 00:55:07 »
i dont have a way to get to the sqm file ... it is pbo'ed ... i emailed the guy that made the mission ... his name is spanky-g ... i asked in the email what the addon was ... but he has never emailed me back ...

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #6 on: 23 Mar 2004, 01:01:16 »
Glad to help m8. :thumbsup:

Opening a .pbo file is easy.  You need Amalfi's pbo decryptor 1.5 from the Ed Depot.  Even handles official compaigns.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play