Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: What's up with Ballistic Addon Studios  (Read 48608 times)

NavySeal

Re:What's up with Ballistic Addon Studios
« Reply #105 on: 27 Oct 2002, 20:20:23 »
TigershArk release them mofo's!!::Tears::

Are the cockpits better than cpt moores. cause his were poor. and really lame.

JohnSpartan117

« Reply #106 on: 27 Oct 2002, 20:31:40 »
NavySeal,
     Maybe you should be a tad bit more respectful to Cpt. Moore. I'm sure he used a great deal of his own time to get those things out to people like you or me. So next time how about not only thinking about yourself, ok?

On a another note, I really cant wait for the LBs and blackhawks!

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #107 on: 27 Oct 2002, 22:14:56 »
I can safely say that the cocpits in the LB's is 100% quality - absolutly naffin excellent...:D Photo and 3d realistic...

The LB's will be released when Tiger has chance to update the site - he's a busy man, and hes in South East Asia, so he's in a very different time zone, i should imagine that he will update the site sometime tonight, or tomorrow morning...

youre just gonna have to be patient.

As someone said, somewhere - Patience is a virtue....

cheers

NavySeal

« Reply #108 on: 27 Oct 2002, 23:36:47 »
Im sry if my opinion to capt moores littlebirds sux. thats my respect to him, he made em, other ppl like em, i hate em. so thats it end of story.

Tigershark

« Reply #109 on: 28 Oct 2002, 03:04:20 »
Final Release Candidate being beta tested now...due for release on Tuesday...includes new pilot as well.

This will be a stable release...ie.....as bug free as we can make it. However....it will be version 1 and I expect a version 2 will be release eventually with more improvments and bug fixes.

Blackhawks coming along nicely.....we MAY...and I mean MAY...get a version 1 of the MH-60L out by this weekend. They will contain a version with and without fuel probe.

Chomps

« Reply #110 on: 28 Oct 2002, 03:24:24 »
See, whine and cry enough, and I can get my way.

That is great news.  Incidently, Bibmi said he may be able to release some of his US Special Forces units soon.

Frandsen

« Reply #111 on: 29 Oct 2002, 19:06:11 »
here is some progres on the delta force units im making for BAS

[img removed]BAS_Delta_Force.jpg[/img]
« Last Edit: 29 Oct 2002, 19:07:18 by Frandsen »

Monkey Lib Front

« Reply #112 on: 30 Oct 2002, 01:58:28 »
yummy.

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #113 on: 30 Oct 2002, 03:08:46 »
Frandsen m8 can't you make the model of the Delta's just like in BHD and the Rangers please in Desert Camo

Chomps

« Reply #114 on: 30 Oct 2002, 03:16:34 »
Wait, did anyone ever contact Bibmi?

Offline bugkill

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #115 on: 30 Oct 2002, 08:48:26 »
frandsen,

how about some leg holsters for the delta operators and maybe nvg's mounted on the helmet (if possible)?

The Edge

« Reply #116 on: 30 Oct 2002, 10:03:40 »
I would like to point out that although those skins are very nice, current issue body armor is not black in color, but woodland.

(Black, incidentally, is not a naturally occurring color. It always amuses me to see the "black ops" guys decked out as ninjas. Night camoflauge wear should be whatever you would wear during the daytime. Woodland BDU's daytime? Woodland BDU's nighttime. Any gear that's "black" usually gets spray painted over.)

The body armor currently in use by SF (most of them, anyway) is the SPEAR BALCS -- Special Operations Forces Equipment Advanced Requirements Body Armor/Load Carriage System.

http://www.sbccom.army.mil/products/cie/SPEAR_BALCS.htm

You can see pics of guys wearing this here: http://www4.aixgaming.com/opend/

However you will see some guys still wearing modified Interceptor vests (current issue to non-SF infantry).

As a sidenote for those of you who are infatuated with the Rangers: the RBA (Ranger Body Armor) seen in BHD is no longer in use, they've mostly moved on to the Interceptor vest or even possibly a later-generation RBA (most likely a modified Interceptor). The original RBA was *very* heavy, which is why some of them decided to remove the back plate.

Frandsen

« Reply #117 on: 30 Oct 2002, 19:45:14 »
well there will be several versions of them but atm this is what is in pack

:o

[img removed]BAS_Delta_Force_a.jpg[/img]
« Last Edit: 30 Oct 2002, 19:45:51 by Frandsen »

Chomps

« Reply #118 on: 31 Oct 2002, 02:15:01 »
They look great, except for those packs in the front.  Maybe it is the texture, or the shape, or the size, they look a little odd.  Now I do not know much about military vests and whatnot, so if that is accurate, just ignore me.  The rest of the black vest looks very nice, though.

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #119 on: 31 Oct 2002, 02:59:38 »
I have to agree with Chomps, no offense Frandsen. I've seen pictures of Delta wearing all-black load bearing vests. There are large packs on the sides, to the front and back, for a total of four. They look like they could pack an M-60 or M-249 box mag in each.