Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: DOWNLOAD New M4A1 Version from Fliper!  (Read 10290 times)

ofpeditor

Re:DOWNLOAD New M4A1 Version from Fliper!
« Reply #45 on: 31 Oct 2002, 05:35:40 »
Hey mates - I agree that an SPR would be a nice addition to the arsenal. You would have to create new optics for the scope however, in addition to a few other things.

If you're trying to find quality m4s, DL FliPeR's M4A1 2.0 pack off of www.planetrainbowsix.com/atwar/ofp
They come with the M203 GL & different loadouts for magazines. Nice touch.
No scopes, all iron sights, yet his subsequent M4 packs will be based around optics.
Cheers mates
ofpeditor

Chomps

« Reply #46 on: 31 Oct 2002, 05:39:28 »
If you're trying to find quality m4s, DL FliPeR's M4A1 2.0 pack off of www.planetrainbowsix.com/atwar/ofp
They come with the M203 GL & different loadouts for magazines. Nice touch.
No scopes, all iron sights, yet his subsequent M4 packs will be based around optics.
Cheers mates
ofpeditor

Yeah, that addon is kind of what this entire thread is supposed to be about.  ;D

ofpeditor

« Reply #47 on: 31 Oct 2002, 06:08:55 »
Touche mate  ;D

I thought I was in a different forum when I wrote it. My apologies :)

Cheers mate

ofpeditor

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #48 on: 31 Oct 2002, 06:17:05 »
You're Funny, Ofpeditor, well, we haven't heard from FlipeR in a month! I hope he didn't Die, that would be bad, He's probly in a Lab, with his little Ompa Lompas, like Bibmi was a few weeks ago, but this could have been his Plan, he'd make the best Gun out there, then Give up telling us he would realease more, then we'd get Impatient and Get to work out Selves, oh well it don't matter to me just, as long as it gets done, maybe I'll learn to do this, I have O2 but it's hard I don't under stand.  ???

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #49 on: 31 Oct 2002, 08:32:57 »
 :PYou and your laboratory Oompa Loompas, sheesh...
But in all seriousness, I really hope he's not dead. ;D

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #50 on: 31 Oct 2002, 12:17:11 »
ok guys STGN is making our SPR
it still needs a few textures and hes putting more stuff on it but its gonna be 1 hell of a weapon
« Last Edit: 31 Oct 2002, 12:23:04 by registered_fugitiv »

STGN

« Reply #51 on: 31 Oct 2002, 12:36:12 »
What would you need a M203 fore where would you put it on a SPR did you look ad the pictures on that site ofpeditor ???.  
I have just altered teh sight from M21 so it is longer and som ditails.
when i find out how to post a picture i will.
STGN

ofpeditor

« Reply #52 on: 31 Oct 2002, 17:41:53 »
STGN - please re-read what I wrote. I never mentioned an m203 on the SPR.
I said if you're looking for a quality m4 pack addon (which does not include an SPR) then to DL FliPeRs, and that the m4 models come with multiple configurations, including an m203 on a few.

Got it?

cheers.
ofpeditor

ofpeditor

« Reply #53 on: 31 Oct 2002, 17:43:11 »
And I too hope that FliPeR is alive and kicking...

:)

ofpeditor

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #54 on: 31 Oct 2002, 22:14:28 »
I don't have much of a clue as to how this may be done.. but is there a way to decompile Fliper's M-4's, so that they can be finished with the Reflex and ACOG sights?
It seems as though there are some great modellers over at BAS, who could add the scopes to the existing models without too much trouble.
Just in the event Fliper can't finish them himself...

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #55 on: 01 Nov 2002, 01:52:03 »
I'll bet he's just Busy with the Animation Technonogy, we should get FlipeR's Okay before Crackin' Open his M4s, or at least Tell him, if he doesn't answer, then well...  :-\
About the Ompa Loompas I was feelin' a little Ompa Loompaish so dont wory it's nothing weird.  ;D

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #56 on: 01 Nov 2002, 04:54:57 »
No dude, Oompa Loompas ARE weird.
And speaking of weird, Someone else has already done exactly what I had suggested WITH Fliper's permission.
Apparently, SJB has released a scoped M-4 pack, including an SPR, or DMR weapon, and this is posted right at the top of OFPEC's news page:

http://www.ofpec.com/intel/index.php?a=show&newsID=153

And this is the info for the addon:
"heads up from Jackal326:
I thought I would let you guys know that I have finished the latest version (version 3) of my M4 Pack (other versions were Private Releases) and it is now ready for public release. It is in *.CAB and *.ZIP formats (both links attached) to accomodate those with programs such as \'PowerArchiver\' which can open *.CAB files (I dont believe \'WinZip\' can).
The pack adds 18 new M4 Variants all edited from FliPer\'s M4 which he gracefully gave permission for me to use. Marksman versions and Custom versions are present along with camo (pictured in zip) and SOPMOD variants which are also featured. Anyway, here are the links..."

Marsuitor

« Reply #57 on: 01 Nov 2002, 05:31:35 »
That's a really nice pack. I especially liked the marksman version. However, i found it had a graphics glitch when seen from a certain distance (around 30-50meters). The whole model goes rectangle/untextured. Quite irritating :(

Thing is, i can't raise Jackal through e-mail to tell him, because the address is down...  :-\ :P

But overall, this pack is absolutely worth the download! ;)

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #58 on: 02 Nov 2002, 00:29:02 »
those are no SPRs these are SPR

http://www4.aixgaming.com/opend/album18

thats just a M4 with a scope or a marksmanship M4 look at the barrel and the sights

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #59 on: 02 Nov 2002, 02:19:12 »
yeah, I thought the same thing registered_fugitiv, still it's better than nothing...