Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Activating enemy's  (Read 425 times)

MGeo

Activating enemy's
« on: 28 Feb 2004, 14:55:59 »
I want to ask something.
Is it possible to activate a enemy with a triger. I mean like if you get in a triger this will activate a enemy to go on waypoints. At first he has waypoints but he is not active. Now how can i make if a west soldier gets into the trigger this will activate the enemy AI and he will start to follow waypoints?
Pls don't tell me to look at the FAQ because nothing works for me these days. Even i can't expand the sub directory's in the editor depot for unknown reasons.  :(

Offline icarus_uk

• Members
  • LiarLiarPants Inflame True
    • [furryclan]
Re:Activating enemy's
« Reply #1 on: 28 Feb 2004, 15:56:28 »
Synchronise the trigger with the WP where you want the enemy troop to wait at.  The enemy wont walk past that WP until the trigger is active.

MGeo

« Reply #2 on: 28 Feb 2004, 22:08:15 »
Hey thnx. I have never reallised this before.

Offline The-Architect

• Former Staff
  • Bite my shiny metal...
    • Bob's Un-official Flashpoint Page
« Reply #3 on: 01 Mar 2004, 03:17:17 »
give the AI guy a condition in a waypoint placed on his head summit like choppergo or getdammage or summit.
 :)
James Andrew Wilkinson 1977 - 2005 R.I.P.
"If it ain't the friggin' incoming it's the friggin' outgoing. Only difference is who gets the friggin' grease, and that ain't no friggin' difference at all."

Offline icarus_uk

• Members
  • LiarLiarPants Inflame True
    • [furryclan]
« Reply #4 on: 01 Mar 2004, 13:49:06 »
A synced trigger is probably easier, you dont have to think about more variables, and its more graphic so you can see whats going on.

But a variable and condition will also work.