Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Nuclear Torpedo/Bomb  (Read 637 times)

fragsta

Nuclear Torpedo/Bomb
« on: 21 Feb 2004, 00:44:47 »
Shortly after downloading CoC's torpedoes (I wish I had done sooner) I went into map editor on everon and placed me as an officer standing on the highest point on the map. Then I placed a nuclear torpedo above montignac at 1200, and set the time to 9 pm. When I got into the game, eventually I saw a slight flash in the distance, so I went into my properties, and reduced the visual quality to lowest, and increased the distance I could see objects from to full. (can't remember the word for it  :-\) Anyway, I was closing down the options menu (note that I am also using ECP) and for the slight second that I could see the explosion I was mistified, it was so amazing (just seeing it....not the thought of a nuclear explosion... :-\) and then suddenly I got the message:

CreateVertexBuffer (static, seperate) failed 8876017c - out of memory?

in a dialog box, after the game closed itself down. Now, every time I open ECP up, after it says "Wait a moment...." I get the same problem. I haven't tried it with regular Flashpoint yet, but I doubt it would be worth it, since I don't think I could go back to regular Flashpoint after experiencing ECP. And yes, I did search the forum before asking this question. Anyone got any ideas? I thought it might have something to do with the torpedo addon so that's why I posted it here.

fragsta

Re:Nuclear Torpedo/Bomb
« Reply #1 on: 21 Feb 2004, 18:30:58 »
Never mind, found a solution at BIS forums. ;D