Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Problem with women faces  (Read 633 times)

Loup-Garou

Problem with women faces
« on: 17 Feb 2004, 14:39:40 »
I've no problem to give to a man a specific face (in description.ext : Face 0 / 1 / ... / 33 / ....). But I wanted to do the same thing with a woman : give her Kamila's face, a woman with brown hair. If my count is right, it's the 59 th face. But always I do like this, it "gives" me a woman with blond hair  ??? !

Can anyone help ?  :wave:  

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:Problem with women faces
« Reply #1 on: 17 Feb 2004, 17:59:37 »
You may just have miscounted, or perhaps there is a twist to the number.     (Does it start with 0 or 1?)   Anyway, try playing with a few other numbers - 58, 60 etc - till you get the one you want.

Or see if you can identify the fact you've got, and then work out which is the correct number for the face you want.

Or line up a whole row of loons, give them each a different face and see which is the one you want.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Loup-Garou

« Reply #2 on: 17 Feb 2004, 21:53:11 »
Yes, seems the only solution. Thank you.  ;)

Loup-Garou

« Reply #3 on: 17 Feb 2004, 23:08:50 »
(The first face in the game have the number 0)

Alas !  :-[

The only time the woman's face changes is when she's alone (black hair). In team, she have ALWAYS  ??? blond hair.  :help:

Dubieman

« Reply #4 on: 18 Feb 2004, 05:07:38 »
You know I think BIS is sending us a message here, blondes are lonely and preffer groups as brunettes and black haired ones are loners. ;)

You never know...

Loup-Garou

« Reply #5 on: 18 Feb 2004, 13:02:49 »
This doesn't help me but LOOOOOLLLL  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: 18 Feb 2004, 13:03:00 by Loup-Garou »

Drozdov

« Reply #6 on: 18 Feb 2004, 18:45:30 »
The female faces use a different naming system. Instead of calling them "face60" they are called "alena" and so on. They're called after the names they have in the big list of faces you get when editing your profile. If that makes any sense to you...

Loup-Garou

« Reply #7 on: 18 Feb 2004, 20:47:01 »
YEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :D :D :D :D

That's it ! You must use the names (Eva, Kamila...) for women faces ! Thank you a thousand times !  :cheers: