Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Placement of Sandbag Walls, MGs, etc..  (Read 487 times)

hooahman

Placement of Sandbag Walls, MGs, etc..
« on: 17 Feb 2004, 03:43:23 »
I would love to have a script to use for some missions I am making where you can insert sandbag walls, tank barriers, etc via the action menu.  I saw this in the missions The Alamo from Red Hammer and Iron Wall by TakeoffTim.  I am making a mission where an attack is coming to a base you are guarding and want to give the player the ability to make his defenses instead of me placing them for him :).  Thanks!

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:Placement of Sandbag Walls, MGs, etc..
« Reply #1 on: 17 Feb 2004, 03:48:53 »
Use Amalfi's pbo decryptor 1.5 from the Editors Depot to take these missions apart and see how it was done.   Obviously do not pass off somebody else's work as your own - plagiarism is wrong - but there is no point in reinventing the wheel.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

hooahman

« Reply #2 on: 17 Feb 2004, 04:16:05 »
The only thing that prevented me from doing that in the first place was exactly what you said.  I did not want to release my mission and have people saying I was stealing others work :-\.  Alright I'll do that though.

hooahman

« Reply #3 on: 17 Feb 2004, 04:34:14 »
I looked in Iron Wall and found the scripts, but I don't understand how to use them at all ??? ::).  If anyone could help please contact me at deltateam8@yahoo.com.  Thanks.  
« Last Edit: 18 Feb 2004, 04:55:20 by hooahman »

hooahman

« Reply #4 on: 18 Feb 2004, 06:09:18 »
ThruYerStErNuM halped me with this and I now have the script working perfectly ;D