Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Hiddy ho new addon idea  (Read 754 times)

Daniel131

Hiddy ho new addon idea
« on: 19 Feb 2004, 20:13:21 »
This is my first message on this forum I just want to know if any one is making a train addon or locomotive? I need it for my campaign which is in progress, But If you wanna know im pants at creating addons and I like the way people who have a better detail and knowledge of programs and create
amazing addons like those wicked aircraft I love them but the problem is that could it be available for the cold war crisis version becuase I keep my campaign to all the public with 1.46 and above so post if you have any knowledge of any such addon and I will keep you up to date of the campaign.

OrangeLeader

Re:Hiddy ho new addon idea
« Reply #1 on: 19 Feb 2004, 22:33:23 »
Your going to be hard pressed to find a train addon that is for 1.46.

Daniel131

« Reply #2 on: 19 Feb 2004, 22:48:56 »
Chripps this is a fly in the soup, Well that is one idea which could be tried,
But anyone know any other viecles carry alot of passenger besides the antorov or a boat or truck for the V1.46 person here, for theres a mission where other 56 troops in montiagac need to be transported safely by road without a truck, Oh if you do find a driveable train for my version or any version please reply for any known websites or could you experiment a project which looks realistic by carrying large amount of people on the ground for a long distance like a Artigulated lorry or train something please?!?
sorry for being naggy though its my campaign it needs more than 5t trucks for transport.

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #3 on: 20 Feb 2004, 19:42:12 »
its being made.... quite a few, but not sure of progress at the moment and release dates...

search at www.ofp.info for trains, and you should see whats going on.
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion