Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: IM:UC Mod - Addons  (Read 1305 times)

RTR_Commander

IM:UC Mod - Addons
« on: 23 Nov 2003, 15:18:22 »
Shows current screenshots on addons in progress:

EE-3

T55 Enigma

T62

Type-69-II

LCAC

Tu22

AMKS

At the moment we are having the EE-3 textured so should have some more screens of it soon!
« Last Edit: 23 Nov 2003, 15:22:41 by RTR_Commander »

Homefry31464

Re:IM:UC Mod - Addons
« Reply #1 on: 23 Nov 2003, 19:30:46 »
Good work, I like the AKMS the most.  Have you completed any addons yet and what is your MOD about??  

RTR_Commander

« Reply #2 on: 23 Nov 2003, 20:01:49 »
Good work, I like the AKMS the most.  Have you completed any addons yet and what is your MOD about??  

Well we haven't completed any of the addons yet - but will be hoping to now as we look have to found ourselves a texturer. Our mod hopepage is here http://www.dborella.freeserve.co.uk you will find most of the information there but as a round up it is a mod based on both gulf wars being put together to make a fictonal campaign. The good thing with our mod from any other gulf war type one is that we are making it from the Iraqi's perspective and so will be trying to made it as accurate as possible as many mods who try to do the iraqi army tend to make quite a few mistakes

Will be updating this thread as and when i get more screenshots  :D

RTR_Commander

« Reply #3 on: 27 Dec 2003, 18:26:17 »
A small update: An early beat shot on Iraqi heavy desert troops

More will some soon!

RTR_Commander

« Reply #4 on: 19 Jan 2004, 01:03:43 »
2nd Beta of the Iraqi heavy desert troops (Republican Guard)

MadAussie

« Reply #5 on: 21 Jan 2004, 01:49:17 »
Gday Mate..
I have checked your site regularly.. Looks promising..

A few things though..   I have emailed you repeatedly R.E. Iraqi mod and yours and ours co-operating.. (ours being MadMan Industries with a Gulf War 2 focus).. Is there a good reason for no contact?? even if it is a 'sorry cant help you'.. so i dont think your ignoring me..  ;)

2ndly.. Do you plan on doing the iraqi troops in more recent uniforms.. eg. Black coveralls for republican Guard etc  .. Maybe some Iraqi Police and vehicles too  ;)

Screenies are nice.. look better on my isle but... ;)

I wonder why there are 4 different iraqi mods currently.. With OPGWC (the original) and now PUKF, IM:UM, and ORCA studios and also ours (thats 5)...
I think if these mods try to contact each other (as i have) Maybe..just maybe we will all have a Iraqi/Gulf scenario with isle to play before the release of OFP2.. I think its stupid not to pool resources  rather than compete... After all we all want the same thing..

Anyway Good Luck with your Mod..!

MadAussie out...
MadMan Industries  (C)

Homefry31464

« Reply #6 on: 21 Jan 2004, 02:42:46 »
I do agree, co-operation helps things get done faster.  Good looking screens.

RTR_Commander

« Reply #7 on: 21 Jan 2004, 13:45:40 »
Gday Mate..
I have checked your site regularly.. Looks promising..

A few things though..   I have emailed you repeatedly R.E. Iraqi mod and yours and ours co-operating.. (ours being MadMan Industries with a Gulf War 2 focus).. Is there a good reason for no contact?? even if it is a 'sorry cant help you'.. so i dont think your ignoring me..  ;)

2ndly.. Do you plan on doing the iraqi troops in more recent uniforms.. eg. Black coveralls for republican Guard etc  .. Maybe some Iraqi Police and vehicles too  ;)

Screenies are nice.. look better on my isle but... ;)

I wonder why there are 4 different iraqi mods currently.. With OPGWC (the original) and now PUKF, IM:UM, and ORCA studios and also ours (thats 5)...
I think if these mods try to contact each other (as i have) Maybe..just maybe we will all have a Iraqi/Gulf scenario with isle to play before the release of OFP2.. I think its stupid not to pool resources  rather than compete... After all we all want the same thing..

Anyway Good Luck with your Mod..!

MadAussie out...
MadMan Industries  (C)

Yeah sorry about that i only had one e-mail from you as far as i know and the reason i haven't relpied was you said you wanted to discuss with the co-operation via msn. So i was waiting for you to come on there for the chat. But seeing as i never see you on i'll tell you here don'y really know much about your mod at all so i would have to find out. But IM:UC and OPGWC have discussed ages ago about co-operating but we felt it was best not to as we have different ideas and intentions.As far as i know your wanting to co-operate with the island right?? well RHS and PUKF had contacted me and it looks like our mod will co-operate with them seeing as they have the area of interest just we not starting yet and still need more negotiations with them. Also we are not looking to get things done fast - we want to work hard at each individual unit and make sure we get it as realistic as possible (even if that means not finishing before OFP2).

About the uniforms etc - Yes we have loads of the modern ones planned of the Republican Guard, Police etc - You'll just have to be patient as we are working through our demo units first.

MadAussie

« Reply #8 on: 25 Jan 2004, 05:57:41 »
 :-[

Pity.. but i understand.. We (Our Mini Mod) is concentrating on the recent Iraqi conflict.. with fictional and non-fictional campaigns.. for east and west.. etc  My Map is sort of based on the Basrah region.. from east coast across to basrah w/ port towns etc.. scaled down for size reasons  
Currently we need only a few minor things and me to finish isle for missions etc to be made.. most units will be probably BAS's for US.. looking for UK and Iraq now (although i have a few armoured units to use already) .. and then in a perfect world Id have new anims for an Arab civvie pack  and journalist addon ;)

anyway..enough bull**it..  Goodluck..

MadAussie out...
MadMan Industries  (C)

RTR_Commander

« Reply #9 on: 25 Jan 2004, 13:33:09 »
Thx and good luck to you with your mod.

:D

RTR_Commander

« Reply #10 on: 17 May 2004, 18:32:05 »
Here is a nice lil teaser for you:

Republican Guard - Under Fire

To check out the rest of the screenshots go to our forum at:

IM:UC Forum

More soon

Homefry31464

« Reply #11 on: 18 May 2004, 01:29:58 »
That looks really good, top notch stuff.