Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Three questions I need help answering  (Read 1154 times)

captain caffeine

Three questions I need help answering
« on: 10 Sep 2002, 04:17:52 »
  First what is name of Optics  in cpp files used on Blackshark and V80 Russian attack choppers?

Second a little tougher, been toying with the AC130 trying to configure it into a bomber for carpet bombing and such, the problem being the first pass or two they do a reasonable job but they drop from the set flyInHeight to attack levels like that of a regular bomber bringing them in too low causing damage from the bombs as they detonate. Can these be configured so the attack height is the same as the flyInHeight,  or will this require a sqs file of sorts?

Finally I've noticed while looking throught the external camera view , when the bombs are dropped they appear above the plane , most are passing through the plane without damage, but when pulling up from an attack dive some actually impact with the plane causing a major problem, can the weapons systems be altered to lower the area from which the bombs are dropped or is this hardcoded into the programming?

Thanks in advance for thoughts answers or any info.

EX_GRUNT

Re:Three questions I need help answering
« Reply #1 on: 10 Sep 2002, 09:23:22 »
Your making an AC-130? ( GRUNT starts to creme his jeans )
I hope you keep us informed! CaptMoore has a new Herc out

http//ofp.gamezone.cz

C-130, It dont look like a cartoon anymore and it's bigger.    

(thanx CaptMoore! )

So please CaptCaffeine, keep us up to date!

P.s. Forget the bombs........PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: 10 Sep 2002, 09:25:40 by EX_GRUNT »

captain caffeine

« Reply #2 on: 11 Sep 2002, 02:13:18 »
Negative on that, just editing Moores  addon, which of course is simply awesome but the damn bombs, or the way they are configured to fall, blow the hell outa the plane when it's pulling up from a dive, which i'm trying to find out how to keep the idiot ai's from going into the dive in the first place without having to come up with a buncha sqs files for.  HA I only wish I could make addons, I, seem to have no problem with editing cpp files but do not have the patience for such a task

Offline KKB

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 11 Sep 2002, 05:14:03 »
If you want to define the point from where the bombs are dropped you need O2.