Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: spectating : how to  (Read 1344 times)

shark attack

spectating : how to
« on: 08 Aug 2003, 16:21:55 »
were will i find a script to enable spectator veiw after  deaths in multi player,have searched forums and editors depot with no luck.  thanks in advance   shark attack :P

Rodd

Re:spectating : how to
« Reply #1 on: 08 Aug 2003, 20:48:55 »
If you are referring to the seagull-mode, then it is a respawn-mode. You can see how that works in the first post of the sticky-topic 'above' appropriately named Respawning. :)

shark attack

« Reply #2 on: 13 Aug 2003, 20:07:10 »
was after player spectator not seagull

CDNfearme

« Reply #3 on: 16 Aug 2003, 18:00:27 »
I'm not sure but I dont think it's possible, it would be cool though, to follow other players after dying when there's no respawn rather than the gull.

Mr.BoDean

« Reply #4 on: 16 Aug 2003, 22:24:09 »
I'm not sure but I dont think it's possible, it would be cool though, to follow other players after dying when there's no respawn rather than the gull.

Not only is it possible, I have seen and experienced it in several missions. It's Awesome!   :o   Better than BF1942's spectator version!
   You can switch to each player , change the view to near , far, top, cinematic and even adjust the distance on some and scroll thru the names of the players to see who is getting blown up!   :o    ;D   :o    I'm trying to figure out where the mission makers got this, too ...... It must be an addon. I will try to de.pbo one of these missions and figure it out.  :D  

Offline Terame

• Members
  • Nice one OFPEC
    • http://fantasyscifi.com/main/ fantasy scifi sci-fi
« Reply #5 on: 22 Sep 2003, 03:29:35 »
Not only is it possible, I have seen and experienced it in several missions. It's Awesome!   :o   Better than BF1942's spectator version!
   You can switch to each player , change the view to near , far, top, cinematic and even adjust the distance on some and scroll thru the names of the players to see who is getting blown up!   :o    ;D   :o    I'm trying to figure out where the mission makers got this, too ...... It must be an addon. I will try to de.pbo one of these missions and figure it out.  :D  

Let me know how you go, I have played in aMP mission inthe same way! Can't remember who it was with or which mission (I blame too much alcohol in my youth! ;)) if you crack it, let me know

CHeers ;D
You can travel to infinity though the endless passages of the cosmos. Even
better this belongs to you. This is your mind

shark attack

« Reply #6 on: 22 Sep 2003, 16:31:31 »