Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Ranger Path Campaign Help  (Read 1038 times)

Falcon988

Ranger Path Campaign Help
« on: 14 Sep 2003, 19:34:54 »
If anyone has downloaded and played through this campaign I'd like some help. I'm currently on the mission RANGER PILOTS, where you have to go into enemy territory to find a downed Apache's crash site. I'm having no luck whatsoever. Currently I've come south from the LZ, gone up the mountains south of St. Phillipe, circled La Riviera, circled Cancun, searched the woods near St. Phillipe and La Riviera, gone back and forth from Chapoi to La Riviera, circled Chapoi, gone to the mountains east of St. Phillipe and north of La Riviera, engaged 4 - 5 patrols and even attacked St. Phillipe out of sheer boredom. It was day when I began and now it's very dark and we're all on night vision.

Can anyone at least give me a HINT as to where that Apache might be?

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:Ranger Path Campaign Help
« Reply #1 on: 14 Sep 2003, 23:57:54 »
I don't know the campaign so I can't help.   However, if you get really stuck, you could always unpbo the relevant mission and have a very brief glance at it in the mission editor to see where the apache is.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #2 on: 15 Sep 2003, 07:49:49 »
Try setting out markers wherever you find patrols. It might be so the patrols are set around the apache and if you set out markers you will see more easily where to look. Don't know if it'll work but it's worth a try if you don't want to DePBO it.

mikeb

« Reply #3 on: 15 Sep 2003, 13:28:18 »
it's at [5034.908691,59.575485,3733.119873] if you're really stuck according to the sqm, but i'm not sure if this is randomized.  to convert this to grid reference, look around the editors depot for a grid ref converter