Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Problem with Vehicle mounted machine guns  (Read 755 times)

Moodus

Problem with Vehicle mounted machine guns
« on: 16 Sep 2003, 03:57:52 »
HELP.
I'm not new to OFP but I've developed a new problem. I have been using several ADD-ons for awhile now without incident but recently I have noticed that virtually ALL my gunners "squat" when they man any vehicle mounted machine gun. This includes the Jeep from the original OFP, some add-on Hummvees and the marine fast attack vehicle. It only happens with vehicle mounted guns not the ones on the ground. The only one that seems immune is the Toyota helux w/Kord. I did not have this problem at all until recently when I noticed it with Martins jetpack. I E-mailed Martin who was kind enough to get back to me but could offer no suggestions. I'm trying to avoid the removal of all my add-ons. Has anyone else had this problem?

registered_fugitiv

Re:Problem with Vehicle mounted machine guns
« Reply #1 on: 16 Sep 2003, 05:31:47 »
The Toyota helux w/Kord is your problum, remove it from your addon folder and it should go back to normal

Moodus

« Reply #2 on: 17 Sep 2003, 05:05:59 »
Thank you thank you thank you
You are a gentleman and a scholar (and apparantly a registered felon by your screen name). You have helped a fellow veteran greatly. I'm assuming you were NZ Special ops.

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #3 on: 17 Sep 2003, 07:45:24 »
Its ok mate glad to help
Im not Special Ops, not yet Anyway :)