Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: SPEC OP HUEY SOUNDS  (Read 1165 times)

TAPNKEGS

SPEC OP HUEY SOUNDS
« on: 08 Sep 2002, 23:04:08 »
 just as a matter of personal preference, I am interested in switching the sound with martins huey sounds, i found the file that was directed in the spec op huey thread, but it says to open the pbo and switch out the sound file. How do i open the pbo file to do this.... i checked the editor depot under PBO tools and found nothing.

if anyone knows what i need where to get it and how to switch the sounds, please let me know, i've never tried an edit like that

Nokic

Re:SPEC OP HUEY SOUNDS
« Reply #1 on: 08 Sep 2002, 23:10:22 »
go to www.ofp.info and downloaf the pbo descrypter!!
Then DePbo the huey file.

T.S.C.Plage

« Reply #2 on: 09 Sep 2002, 06:00:35 »
If you do this for your own it's ok but I think MTY won't be to lucky if you use his sounds without asking before.

I already sent Martin a mail about this and he hasn't answered so far. So maybe he isn't checking his mailbox to often (I know he takes his time) or he won't give his sounds to others.

Everything else is theft! ;)

Ooops, I forgot I haven't asked the Stones about their permission to use one of their songs...sorry mates! ;D

Greetz
Plage
« Last Edit: 09 Sep 2002, 06:03:13 by T.S.C.Plage »

TAPNKEGS

« Reply #3 on: 09 Sep 2002, 17:27:44 »
HEH HEH thanks for the warning, and yes, it's only for my own use. no infraction or abuse was even implied. after botching many attempts, i got it to work, and now the huey is perfect , at least to me