Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Female Voices-where to send?  (Read 578 times)

CaptainPP

Female Voices-where to send?
« on: 23 Jul 2003, 18:39:32 »
So, I have this problem: I have got female voices for you to add to your female units in OFP.
But I dont know where I could put them for download.
And also: they are taken from Rainbow Six, so I dont know if it is even legal to put them on the internet...
However, I have got what me and some others have been crying for:
good-sounding female voice saying all the things you need her to say.
Voices are zipped and in .waw format...

EDIT: Sry about the lack of more information, I would have written down some more but here was a damn thunderstorm...
So, the voice files contain all the most common radio replys in OFP. With a little work, you could make your female soldier to use female voice instead of a male one.
Unfortunatelly, the files dont have all the voice files to replace the old ones, but it surely is close enough. Some little changes will occur, like radio reply "Roger" chanches into "Acknowledged", but shouldnt be a problem (at least not for me).

Now, there are two problems:
1. I dont want to put these on to any big addon site before someone else than me says his opinion about them.

2. I myself dont know how to make the unit use these files, nor how to change them to the correct format...

Aint anyone interested about these? I thought that there would be at least some people who would have been longing for female voices for OFP.....

EDIT: I added a small preview of these sound files... Maybe that will get you interested.
« Last Edit: 24 Jul 2003, 23:12:46 by CaptainPP »

VisciousDog

Re:Female Voices-where to send?
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2003, 07:11:25 »
I sure can use em in missions.

:)

BaKaRa

« Reply #2 on: 05 Aug 2003, 22:49:15 »
CaptainPP, I Think I Can Help You, Just Give Me Your Mail Please Or MSN If You Have For Discuss About That. I Know An Addon Maker And I Can Tell Him To Create Female Unit, But It Will Take At Last A Month... So... But I Really Want Your SOund, It Semms To Be Great ;D . Just Waiting Your Answer  ;)

CaptainPP

« Reply #3 on: 09 Aug 2003, 11:15:30 »
You should see my email adress in my profile.....
But here it is anyway: PPmallia88@hotmail.com