Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Real Life Systems - The A/N MPQ-64 Sentinel Air Defense Radar  (Read 809 times)

CPT Rooster

Good Day,

I am starting a website that is dedicated to bringing Real Life Military Offensive and Defensive Systems to the OFP Battlefield. The website is currently under construction, but will be available in the weeks ahead.

Today's Addon idea is the A/N MPQ-64 Sentinel ADA Radar. It's a personal favorite of mine because in real life, I had military training on this piece of equiptment. It is manufactured by Raytheon and is available in US Army ADA units around the world. The Sentinel detects FoF (Friend or Foe) via IFF and would be a unique Addon for OFP along with an Avenger or Stinger Addon, (not available as of yet) If you would like to read more about this wonderful system, please visit http://www.raytheon.com/products/sentinel/

All information given here about the Sentinel is unclassified and available for public use.

Offline KJAM

• Contributing Member
  • Why Me, Whats it For?
    • Nightstalker mod
Re:Real Life Systems - The A/N MPQ-64 Sentinel Air Defense Radar
« Reply #1 on: 10 Aug 2003, 17:44:41 »
im doing something similar but for general information to make missions more realistic and i guess the info i had COULD be used for some addons too, maybe we should co-operate with each other, indeed my site is slowly building lol, 2 members plus myself.

if you wanna check out the site , wel msn group really check the link in my sig

Iva

Re:Real Life Systems - The A/N MPQ-64 Sentinel Air Defense Radar
« Reply #2 on: 14 Aug 2003, 22:13:09 »
Hey maybe we could make unique addon because i am working on a Avenger. it is almoast finnished but i need inside texturess for gunner but i cant find any photo. Help