Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Cutscenes????  (Read 697 times)

VipNatePimp

Cutscenes????
« on: 30 Jul 2003, 18:38:45 »
 ???Ok to make it simple, I don't know how to make a cutscene. In the mission editor for OFP do you create it as a mission itself, a intro, or an ourto lose and ourto win? I tried this with all three of them. The mission would end but display the end stasictics screen, which i don't want. The Intro would just keep replaying itself all over again opver and over and over. The ourtos would just crash the game and nothin would happen!! I tried using simple triggers but tah did not help any further. My trigger had the properties 25.6max 25.6 mid 25.6 min with an end#1 activated by anybody beging present. What have i done.. i lkooked around and i can't find a turtorial on cutscenes plz help!!! ???

Gooner861

Re:Cutscenes????
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jul 2003, 20:11:09 »
Well u didnt look very hard, there r loads of tuts on cutscene's in the ed depot, try looking at camera.sqs at the top of the board.

VipNatePimp

« Reply #2 on: 30 Jul 2003, 21:57:33 »
 ;DI know how to amke a camera script and i know that there are thousands of camera.sqs tutorials out there i jsut don't know how to make an intro to my camping. I ahve my opening into to my campaing that shows the crdits andwho it is made by. Then the very frist mission i have an intro brefing THAT mission. I just want an indepent cutscene all by itself  ???

Offline .pablo.

• Former Staff
  • When in doubt, empty the magazine.
« Reply #3 on: 31 Jul 2003, 02:51:25 »
an intro to my camping

lol

try d/ling a campaign trailer, depbo it, and see how they did it

VipNatePimp

« Reply #4 on: 31 Jul 2003, 16:07:46 »
Yeah i allready tired that too lol ;D But the problem is is that i can't read the sqs files, they have weirde symbols and stuff replacing them. And when i put the mission.sqm into a new folder (Test.cain) it either crashes the game or displays absolutly nothing (this is with all of the 1985.pbo, redhammer.pbo) >:(

Anyone know where the resistance.pbo game is stored??? ???

Offline MeKillYou

• Members
  • Looking for some prob, shout for me(hehe)
« Reply #5 on: 14 Aug 2003, 09:17:52 »
So you made the cutscene?
But you cant make it work right? ;D

Dont really understand your question!
But be in touch and ill try to help you!