Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Take those NVG's off!  (Read 547 times)

mr.sert

Take those NVG's off!
« on: 13 Aug 2003, 07:55:18 »
What would be the easiest way to make it so my enemies that come with NVG's, dont use them. Would this also have the effect of them being in "the dark", or would they still be able to see just as well without them? Thanks in advance....

- Mr. Sert

Offline General Barron

• Former Staff
  • Semper Fi!
Re:Take those NVG's off!
« Reply #1 on: 13 Aug 2003, 08:57:05 »
use the removeweapon command to get rid of thier nvgs
HANDSIGNALS COMMAND SYSTEM-- A realistic squad-control modification for OFP
kexp.org-- The best radio station in the world, right here at home! Listen to John Richards!

mr.sert

« Reply #2 on: 13 Aug 2003, 09:07:39 »
I dont really want to "remove" them. I would just like them not to be used. I would still like them to be on their heads in the up position, and maybe use a trigger to activate them again once any west soliders are present. Thanks again for the help...

- Mr. Sert

Offline General Barron

• Former Staff
  • Semper Fi!
« Reply #3 on: 14 Aug 2003, 06:56:56 »
I assume that since you say you want them in the "up" position, then you are using the animated NVG's addon. If so, then you may be able to put them in the "up" position by using the animate command (assuming you know the animation name for lowering the goggles). That would only solve the animation issue however. As far as I know, soldiers automatically use NVGs when they need them. The only work around that I could think of would be to find the syntax for the action to take off the goggles. Check here, maybe you'll find something:

http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=9376;start=0
HANDSIGNALS COMMAND SYSTEM-- A realistic squad-control modification for OFP
kexp.org-- The best radio station in the world, right here at home! Listen to John Richards!