Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: More East Soldiers....  (Read 795 times)

keou

More East Soldiers....
« on: 07 Aug 2003, 17:23:51 »
Personally, I'd like to see more East-side soldiers.  There just seems to be a void of East-side or even Resistance.  Maybe even using current addons (just have them switched sides).

Just a thought.   ;)

I'm not complaining though, especially since I SUCK at making addons.   ;D

Homefry31464

Re:More East Soldiers....
« Reply #1 on: 07 Aug 2003, 23:44:49 »
For some good links for those weapons, go to the post in the addon discussion board called "What shall I download?"  Go to the Best of Addons site, will have boa in the address.

bigdog632

« Reply #2 on: 08 Aug 2003, 02:00:01 »
more and more east guys are finally starting to pop up just be patient....they have lasers gru spetz natz guys out that are pretty nice  with lotsa fun guns to shoot and they seem comparable in performance to the BAS DF ranger pack

sgt chunder

« Reply #3 on: 11 Aug 2003, 03:08:32 »
Well i`m working on some vehicles for east and resistance (also doing some of them in Iraq textures).

I was looking at all the addons that are out and thaught the poor old commies were left out a bit. Working on a few veriants of the PT-76 at the moment, but I would like some sugestions for other east themed units. I cant make up my mind on what to make.

any hoo heres a shot of one of the PT-76s im working on, this ones based on a photo of one in action in Afganistan.

Semith

« Reply #4 on: 15 Aug 2003, 07:59:54 »
I have been looking for a couple important soviet vehicles.  Has anyone done a BDRM-1 or 2?  (1 has an Mgun turret and 2 has a missile turret, kinda like M2s and TOWs on HMMWVs).  Also, did anyone make a BTR-80?  If BMPs are like Bradleys then BTRs are kinda like the M113, an APC with machinegun.  I thought the soviets produced more BTRs than BMPs in the real world, anyway.  Not sure why BIS didn't provide em.  Or HMMWVs with guns, for that matter...

Semith

« Reply #5 on: 15 Aug 2003, 21:49:10 »
Found a link to some of the soviet vehicles, picutes included.

http://www.sovietarmy.com/vehicles/index.html