Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Trench Ideas  (Read 624 times)

drow

Trench Ideas
« on: 23 Jul 2003, 03:14:57 »
I would like to see a good trench construction set, someone tried to make one before, GFX707, it was a start, but far to rigid, too angular, too boxy, not versatile enough,

we need foxhole / dirt bunker addons,

the FightingPositions addon by BattlinBit ch (i think) is quite good, and the "Fence Earth" addon that came with INV44 is also pretty good, but if we had a trench/bunker/foxhole construction set that would be great!
« Last Edit: 23 Jul 2003, 03:17:15 by drow »

drow

Re:Trench Ideas
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jul 2003, 03:16:57 »

in this i mean... a few different sections that you can piece together to construct a fortified position etc.

i could design them, or at least scetch out some of the ideas, have you seen band of brothers? well after the d-day drop when they go on that mission to take out the guns firing on the beaches, there are these little trenches, built up out of the ground, like ofp could do, like 2 mounds of dirt running paralell with wood supporting the inside, then theres little places where theres a roof over you like a MG position,

i thought we could make a few different pieces, a *slightly rounded* section of trench, a *short* straight section of trench, a *long* straight section of trench, a *MG dug out with over head cover*, maybe even *sleeping quarters* sections and a big *dirt bunker dug* out type thing to put on the end of the trench, and an *artillary position* with camo over it, just like in that mission i was talking about, where the howitzers or whatever are dug in, with cover over them, and winters leads the squad in, first they throw grenades into the bunkers, then they run in and shoot the shit outa everyone while they're stunned and injured.

drow

« Reply #2 on: 23 Jul 2003, 03:18:02 »
I have many other ideas, but will just let this one nestle in for now

thanks
guys

bigdog632

« Reply #3 on: 24 Jul 2003, 00:45:27 »
if you can do that can you make a building look like a hill...if that makes sense

Homefry31464

« Reply #4 on: 26 Jul 2003, 22:50:15 »
An island maker, if done correctly, could make trenches built into their islands by lowering the terrain, couldn't they?