Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Nogovan Flag  (Read 3459 times)

LimeCordial

Nogovan Flag
« on: 20 Aug 2002, 22:30:43 »
ok, i think this was a good topic and it could really lead somewhere - originally started by paratrooper. unfortunately all the pics are lost........and the posts too. so keep posting on this topic! ;D

Waterman

Re:Nogovan Flag
« Reply #1 on: 20 Aug 2002, 23:06:56 »
If you look on the side of the bus there is two lines going across it.(don't know what colour cause I'm colourblind-seriously).Perhaps it represents something or maybe I'm jumping to conclusions... ???

Anyway you could use the two lines like on the bus on the flag with the oil company logo in the middle...
i.e...

----------------(red or somrthing it top line)
----------------
                       (white in middle with logo)
----------------
----------------(red or something on bottom line)

Hope you get what I mean!
(Would of drawn it but can't attach files yet. :-\

Waterman.

Jimmy_james

« Reply #2 on: 21 Aug 2002, 00:19:11 »
what has happened are all our posts lost?

Mr_Shady

« Reply #3 on: 21 Aug 2002, 01:32:42 »

[This Attachment has been Deleted By Routine Maintenance]

blath

« Reply #4 on: 24 Aug 2002, 14:13:36 »
Mr Shady, i salute you
the time and dedication gone in2 that flag is stunning

on topic, i reckon incorporatin a deer wud b gud (like on the fountain), and ur birds colours make it look 2 african or carribean, i agree with waterman that red and white r probably most suitable

blath

Quicksilver

« Reply #5 on: 24 Aug 2002, 16:44:09 »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #6 on: 24 Aug 2002, 18:42:15 »
they are coming to a decisoon over in the official forums soon - there are some great ones there - especially quicksilvers old flag - u'll see what i mean...

oh and quicksilver - looking at the name u gave ya flag - its a griffin not a dragon  ;)
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Jimmy_james

« Reply #7 on: 24 Aug 2002, 19:17:52 »
the best flag ive seen for nogova was quikies paratrooper wasnt very helpfull saying thet your not allowed to use the reef without an n but the grifon looks sweet this should bee the sad countries flag :D

Mr_Shady

« Reply #8 on: 25 Aug 2002, 00:22:21 »
Quicksilver, you flag is ace. Grudgingly, I consider it better than mine, which took my EIGHTEEN HOURS STRAIGHT... sob... all that wasted time......... :'(

It's much better than the cheesy ones with the wreath and the 'N' in the middle. Only one nation has any form of script on its flag, and that's Saudi Arabia, so it's hardly common.

Oh, and where exactly are these islands meant to be? The Tales of War mod website says that they're near the Florida Keys, which seems odd to me... i pictured them being a little closer to Eastern Europe, considering the Russian/Czech/French(?) town names. If we knew where they were, maybe the flag could be made to be similar to the nearby countries...

Oh, forget it. Quicksilver's flag is great. I say we randomly execute people until it's used... or not.  ;D

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #9 on: 25 Aug 2002, 00:24:24 »

It's much better than the cheesy ones with the wreath and the 'N' in the middle. Only one nation has any form of script on its flag, and that's Saudi Arabia, so it's hardly common.

ummm - well Rwanda (i think) or one of the african countries have a BIG R in the middle of it  :P
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Mr_Shady

« Reply #10 on: 25 Aug 2002, 00:34:03 »
Well that blew my whole argument right out of the water  :-[

Jimmy_james

« Reply #11 on: 25 Aug 2002, 01:13:51 »
wow two falgs with letters on stop the press its gotta be the crap one of paratroopes now then hasnt it!!!

Scandle!!!

Mr_Shady

« Reply #12 on: 25 Aug 2002, 15:48:57 »
Erm... jimmy james.... what the heck are you harpin on about?

Quicksilver

« Reply #13 on: 25 Aug 2002, 20:05:12 »

LimeCordial

« Reply #14 on: 25 Aug 2002, 21:51:54 »
jimmy james, are you...........

DUM DUM DUM!

bingbangbong?

Capt.Volkov

« Reply #15 on: 27 Aug 2002, 05:50:01 »
in fact, there exists an island named malden and it's in the kiribati (easternmost country on earth), in the middle of the pacific ocean, 4 islands total, so could be malden, everon, kolgujev and nogova, "with some imagination". So what nato would be doing in the pacific?