Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Watermans Island...  (Read 10945 times)

Offline Garcia

• Members
  • Leeds United is the best football team...EVER!
Re:Watermans Island...
« Reply #15 on: 21 Aug 2002, 21:07:50 »
WOW, u did it man, I can see some of ur pics :D

and, well, I haven't been working on my island for 2-3 days now >:( >:( >:( :-[ :-[ :-\ I'm starting to think I'll never get it finished :(

Garcia

Jakerod

« Reply #16 on: 21 Aug 2002, 21:32:47 »
howd you get them under 50kb...i can zip mine and they are still too high?

Waterman

« Reply #17 on: 21 Aug 2002, 21:37:48 »
I used Camedia Master(Digital Photo editing program) and resized them to about 700x500 or so.
I can't work on mine until I know what he want's done to my island... :-\

Jakerod

« Reply #18 on: 21 Aug 2002, 22:09:11 »
I say send yours to canadian MOD...thats what im doing with mine.

Waterman

« Reply #19 on: 22 Aug 2002, 00:05:00 »
Then progress would realy slow down... :-\
Different Mods wanting you to change bits and pieces here and there...annoying! :(

Jakerod

« Reply #20 on: 22 Aug 2002, 00:09:09 »
Yours is fairly like mine and they want mine they just want me to change the edges which im not gonna do and if they dont want it then tough, its too bad for them. It will make their mod the best if they use the edges i have on mine.
« Last Edit: 22 Aug 2002, 00:11:39 by Jakerod »

Waterman

« Reply #21 on: 22 Aug 2002, 20:45:20 »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jakerod

« Reply #22 on: 22 Aug 2002, 23:35:58 »
That looks awesome....I havent got anything done yet today... I had cross-country practice this morning then i got a tooth pulled and tomorrow i have cross-country again then i get my braces on.

Jakerod

« Reply #23 on: 23 Aug 2002, 02:52:27 »
Hey guys i have decided to quit my island....Waterman might take over the project im not sure yet though...But i am starting a new campaign if anyone thinks they could help send me a PM.

Waterman

« Reply #24 on: 23 Aug 2002, 18:48:20 »
It's sad when you hear that :'(, but since he's not continueing, I will take over responsibility unless there is some very talented WRP Editor that would like to help out.

I will try and do some more of my island over the weekend and will keep you updated.

Waterman.

Waterman

« Reply #25 on: 23 Aug 2002, 23:07:41 »
@Jakerod
Right I have the island now. (Managed to unpbo it!)
Was there anything pecific you were wanting in it?(i.e.Airfiled?) And was there anything you didn't want in it? ???

Only thing about putting in an airfield is that you didn't leave any flat ground. I don't know the different hieghts of the cells so it could be hard to get a flat area... :-\

It will be a slow process...

Waterman.

Jakerod

« Reply #26 on: 23 Aug 2002, 23:11:16 »
I started one somewhere in the northwest... All it has is hangers right now and the air strip....Um basically just put in stuff like you did and stuff. There is also a radio tower on a hill in the north somewhere...The stuff that is just thrown around to the south of the town i made you can delete i was just practicing stuff. other than that do whatever you want.

Waterman

« Reply #27 on: 23 Aug 2002, 23:20:16 »
Right thanks. It would be good if I could use CBFASI's airport buildings.(if they're finished!)  It'll make it look more realistic! :)

Waterman.

Waterman

« Reply #28 on: 24 Aug 2002, 15:47:52 »
I have made a small website for my different things I'm making for OFP like my island and perhaps some of my custom made missions.
http://www.freewebs.com/watermansofpsite/index.htm

Check it out...
Waterman. :)

Offline RT-SuperTron

• Members
  • Prey...you will be
« Reply #29 on: 26 Aug 2002, 00:13:28 »
 :o :o :o

Picked up your Skye-Beta-island last night......Damn the landscape is spectacular, cant wait to see this baby done.

[RT]SuperTron
+- PAIN IS YOUR FRIEND, IT WILL REMIND YOU THAT YOU ARE ALIVE -+