Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: IRA vs British Army and Security forces addons  (Read 8113 times)

Dermax

Re:IRA vs British Army and Security forces addons
« Reply #45 on: 01 Oct 2003, 17:50:33 »
Gentlemen,

I wish I could have seen this thread earlier! It just so happens that there are a group of us creating a MOD entitled "The Patriot Game". We'll be starting from scratch and doing big things with it.

I don't know how far you all are in your MODs and such, but I would welcome you to come over the fold and join us in "The Patriot Game". Our MOD will be from the Irish side and will be fictional in that, although set in modern times, it will have the 'flavor' of the old time revolutions... Collins, Connoly, ect. back in '16.

If your MOD would want a more realistic portrayal of the conflict and you wouldn't want to give that up, I'm sure we can work together and share some files and such. Let me know... contact me via PM and let's see where this goes.

Michael

swift88

« Reply #46 on: 01 Oct 2003, 18:36:14 »
i would like to see what you boys are doing........... im not a part of this other mod, but im intressted

Dermax

« Reply #47 on: 01 Oct 2003, 20:29:08 »
Well mate, I'd love to see some more of your work. It looks quite nice even in those early stages. Right now we haven't got too much ready becuase we've had to redo some of our IRA stuff as it got outdated.

We'll keep chugging away on our end and you keep driving at those vehicles of yours.

What I would like is if someone had a list of the vehicles used in Northern Ireland in current times... for example the Saxon, the Warrior, ect.

Hope to hear more from you soon and keep working on those vehicles!

Michael
« Last Edit: 01 Oct 2003, 20:29:45 by Dermax »

swift88

« Reply #48 on: 01 Oct 2003, 23:32:24 »
errrrrrr no tracked vehicles where invloved in Northern ireland apart from diggers.............. only wheeled vehicles like the saracen, saxon and a few others served in Northern Ireland......... mostly landrovers and helicopters and observation posts after that

swift88

« Reply #49 on: 02 Oct 2003, 11:50:57 »
i would like to see some SAS stuff being portrayed in the mod, with thier hudge rucksucks......... and their SLRs

Dermax

« Reply #50 on: 02 Oct 2003, 15:33:52 »
The SAS will be making an appearence, along with the police force, and the British army regulars.