Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: The Best WW2 Addons  (Read 1154 times)

p00_p00

The Best WW2 Addons
« on: 15 Jun 2003, 10:01:03 »
I know the WW2 topic has been numerous in this forum

But none really said which Addons are the best???

Well which 1z are? In regards to texture quality (aesthetics) and/or new innovations and gimmicks that come wid em (For EG, the tanks can transport a few troops who sit on it or something else that is special)

So ppl, be the judge on your fellow peers (who mite happen to make WW2 addons). I was on www.ofp.gamezone.cz and they have a HUGE selection of addons, and way too many WW2 addons.
So any input would be nice

Oh and if u want to say which addons for tanks, planes, infantry etc are the best regardless wheter its WW2 or modernday warfare, feel free too, but what Im really looking for is WW2 content here!

CHeers

Offline DrStrangelove

• Members
  • Mr.Creative
Re:The Best WW2 Addons
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jun 2003, 11:30:20 »
You're already at the right place, but a bit too early. As you may see above, the OFPEC Addons Depot has just been started again. I think they'll do a pretty good job at reviewing addons, along with advanced sorting functions to give you the addons you want.

Maybe they even implement a theme filter, like *Vietnam, *WW2, *Modern, etc who knows ?

:)

p00_p00

« Reply #2 on: 15 Jun 2003, 11:48:25 »
Well the variety here isnt as large as the Checzh site, but yeah I suppiose if ppl started reviewing stuff again and also updating the addons (the other site dosnt really say which version is newwer, and hence u end up with multiple DLs of the same addon but with older versions)

Black Magic

« Reply #3 on: 16 Jun 2003, 12:11:57 »
Innovation? WWIIEC tanks are the ones which you can ride on. WWIIEC released the Pak 36 which can be towed by a Krupp Protze car. In fact, WWIIEC really isn't too bad a mod at all, and they have all the WWII addons by everyone on their site at www.ww2ecteam.com :)

( ::) )

p00_p00

« Reply #4 on: 18 Jun 2003, 05:29:26 »
Thx for the site

But Ive seen a lot of WWII addons that arnt featured on your site - like some made by other Modders. Is there a site with ALL WWII addons from all the avaliable modders?