[ArmA] ArmAlib by Kegetys
ArmAlib extends the scripting capabilities of Armed Assault making it possible to use an SQLite database, download data from the web, communicate with in-game scripts in real time using named pipes, and other various features.
List of current features:
- Access to two SQLite databases
- HTTP GET support to retrieve data from the web
- Windows clipboard access (set and get string)
- Setting mouse cursor position (same as ArmA function 'setMousePosition' which does not work)
- Retrieving mouse information, including cursor position, "relative" positions and button states
- Setting TrackIR X,Y,Z and roll axis freedom for "6DOF" support
- Retrieving the current viewdistance, camera X/Y FOV, current screen resolution and arma command line
- Creating Universally Unique Identifiers (UUID)
- Night vision goggles effect detection
- 'ScriptLink' feature, which allows real time communication with external applications using a Windows named pipe
- Debug output
The OFPEC Command Reference contains details of all scripting commands available to the editor.
All you need to know about how to start editing.
This tutorial explains the mysteries of multiplayer editing.
OFPEC hosts several quality tutorials written specifically for the site by staff and members...
Register a tag, browse for addon keys...