[Arma2] Practical uses of the attachTo command Part 2 by norrin
Put Bike in pick-up. A script that allows you to put a bike on the back of a pick-up, drive it round then unmount the bike.
To implement in your own missions
1. Copy the mountOnVcl folder from the test mission into your mission file.
2. Create a pick-up in the editor and name it, , then in the trucks init box put:
nul = [this,"bicycle"] execVM "mountOnVcl\mount_vcl_init.sqf";
3. Create a player in the editor and name it.
4. Create a bike in the editor.
1. Move close to vehicle make sure a bicycle is close at hand and the use the action: "Mount on Vehicle"
2. You can then drive around - note the bikes pedals go around as you drive the car.
3. Get out of the car and "Dismount bike from car".
View the forum thread for this resource here.
The OFPEC Command Reference contains details of all scripting commands available to the editor.
All you need to know about how to start editing.
This tutorial explains the mysteries of multiplayer editing.
OFPEC hosts several quality tutorials written specifically for the site by staff and members...
Register a tag, browse for addon keys...