Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Could you please indicate the version of OFP in the Editor Resources?  (Read 1015 times)

STFChard

Great site guys.  By far the best OFP resource on the web.  

My only observation is that codes are rarely identified as either Old OFP (<= v1.46) or Resistence.

Would it be possible in the Editors depot to more clearly identify which is which?  You do for some and not for others.

Other than that, keep up the amazing work.

Chard

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff

When checking for instance the "latest submissions", you see the above picture on the scripts and tutorials that works only with Resistance.
Inside the snippits and tutorials it is clearly stated "Recommended for version (#.##)"
That means version #.## and above.
All submissions doesn't have this, so there's a lot of work between handling new submissions, updating outdated ones, and fixing the old ones. The one's who are still not clearly marked, are not often used, so I'd say it's not a big problem.
If you have any particular scripts or tutorials in mind, send me a PM with the names (preferably links) of them, and I'll sort it.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"