Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Web Map Submission Errors  (Read 1079 times)

TeeCee

Web Map Submission Errors
« on: 17 Dec 2002, 01:10:07 »
Dont seem to be able to submit my mission using the submission pages. Im uploading the file manually using an FTP client and linking that way, cuz its a 4Mb map (as per guidelines).

I can fill out all the details fine except for the map 'category' type - no options are listed in the drop down box. This results in some nice SQL errors etc but I dont think thats responsible for the main problem. I get to the end, final summary page with everything done and click finish, to be returned to the same page with this nice error at the top:

Warning: Unable to create '/usr/local/www/html/upload/missions/MP_517_Predator-JungleRescue-v1.zip': Permission denied in /usr/local/www/html/userboard/mission_6.php on line 26

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/www/html/userboard/mission_6.php:26) in /usr/local/www/html/userboard/mission_6.php on line 54

The mission "Predator: Jungle Rescue" (filename Predator-JungleRescue-v1.zip) is the jobba, if you find 5 failed / buggy uploaded missions - apologies if its clogged up some system somewhere spamming some unfortunate mission reviewer.

Anyways, Im keen to get my mission up, but just cant  ??? Argh.

Thanks fellas,

[TF]TeeCee