Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Requests  (Read 1428 times)

Offline curdy

• Members
Requests
« on: 01 Jul 2010, 03:28:41 »
Hello im making a arma2 mission sort of like a survival mission and i need some help script wise, i have no scripting experience at all, so this is really more of a request.

1. looking for a eat food script after you hunt an animal or if it was scavenged, in order to restore stamina

2. i seen a line of code that would level buildings in an area by trigger but i cant work it out help someone plz.

3. and to disable all the street lamps on the map would help to

ty

Offline Loyalguard

• Former Staff
Re: Requests
« Reply #1 on: 01 Jul 2010, 22:36:16 »
1. You may have a hard time finding someone to write your eating script for you.  That could be a hefty task.  I'm sure that people will help you with it if you want to take it on, but not have time to write it from scratch for you.

2. Which line of code are you referencing to level buildings.  Go ahead and post it.

3.  For the lights, see this thread and the script I have posted:

http://www.ofpec.com/forum/index.php?topic=34860.0

You my also want to look at my Chernarus Electrical Grid Script/Addon.

Offline Wolfrug

• Addons Depot
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFPEC Old Timer
Re: Requests
« Reply #2 on: 02 Jul 2010, 09:57:42 »
Also, it might be a good idea to start at, for instance, the Beginner's Tutorial and then maybe read a tutorial on SQF Scripting to get you started. In short, once you've got a basis to build on, we can help you polish and improve, but it's not really feasible for us to just go ahead and create scripts like these from scratch.

Anyway, all three things can be done with varying levels of difficulty, but you might want to start with something a bit simpler :)

Wolfrug out.
"When 900 years YOU reach, look as good you will not!"