Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: dead and revive  (Read 987 times)

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
dead and revive
« on: 10 Sep 2008, 11:55:40 »
Save ai pilot to setdamage 0 after a crash and setpos him to a marker where he can be set alive to be rescued later , in other words can you teleport dead and revive them?

or and better ideas ?
cheers schuler
Semper Fi

Offline Spooner

• Members
  • Mostly useless
    • Community Base Addons
Re: dead and revive
« Reply #1 on: 10 Sep 2008, 12:07:47 »
You can't resurrect living things like that (teleporting doesn't affect anything). You could add an action to him which deleted him and recreated a new, living, pilot in his place though (manual revive) or just create a new pilot at the marker position (automatic revive).
« Last Edit: 10 Sep 2008, 12:11:28 by Spooner »
[Arma 2] CBA: Community Base Addons
[Arma 1] SPON Core (including links to my other scripts)

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
« Reply #2 on: 11 Sep 2008, 01:21:57 »
thanks again spooner, i look at all your repleys to very thing and anything!
just needed some info in case there was a better way about this, i think with just teliport a pilot from the base and us the delete on the old one, that way i can use two scripts one for the origanal pilot and one for the new and set an empty marker
cheers mate, schuler
Semper Fi

Offline epsilonsun

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 17 Sep 2008, 11:45:30 »
 ehh ,maybe you can try this

trigger if your vehicle dammage > 1  then setdammage your pilot dammage = 1. so that your pilot is health.

and you can setpos your pilot to your marker pos like pilot setpos getmarkerpos"your marker" so it can teleport to your marker.

and if your pilot is dead, you can create a new one in pos where your pilot dead.

ehhh I guess so........