A plane will perform real and accurate free fall or SADARM bombs run against indicated object or coordinates.
Use any plane you want with any bomb class available in ArmA, external addons or the scripted SADARM and execute deadly bomb runs against any unit, vehicle, building, object or coordinates.
Read the Mando Bombs ArmA online help
for more info about demo missions and scripts usage.
Included also the Mando Air Support Console, from where you may order bomb runs over map positions or call for close air support where the planes will select targets within 500m from the indicated support center.
And now you can use also SADARM
dropped from planes, ground deployed or fired by artillery or tank units.Get Mando Bombs ArmA v1.61
Changes in v1.61:
- No more unlimited missiles for armed reconnaissance missions.
- Armed reconnaissance missiles maneouverability increased.
- More friendly camera control, now you dont need to fight the plane movements while aiming with the camera.
- Camera speed increased and also adjusted based on zoom level. Overal speed increased and fine control even with maximum zoom.
- Camera for non reco missions is now steerable, but you cannot zoon in it.
- Mando Missile visual launcher using SADARM bombs included (mando_bombs_airsadarm.Intro demo mission).
Changes in v1.60:
- Now you can use static objects and static weapons for vehicle supply missions in both, console and non console air support.
- New code global vars that are executed when reinforcements and airborne assault groups are created.
- New global to set LAND or JUMP modes, last seleted mode is kept next time you open the console.
- Civilian1 was causing problems, not substituted by Civilian11 for any civilian mission.
- Online help updated.
- Last support position is keep as current support position next time you open the console.
Changes in v1.59:
- Now you can switch between cameras of all missions in-flight (cruise missiles have priority).
- Now you can select LAND or JUMP mode for reinforcements and airborne assaults.
- Now you can set different vehicle types for LAND and JUMP reinforcements or airborne assault missions.
- Setup/Info dialog is now working, you have 5 configurable listboxes and a configurable info text.
- Demo mission mando_bombs_armedrec.Sara updated (Air Support Console v1.59 video
- Carpet bombing option added.
- Now you may control comms state with a new global var, if value = 1, no comms so console will not work.
- Added a new read-only global array with all the vehicles of the leaders in current missions.
- Now you can control the side of the console with a new global var.
- Now you can switch the control mode of missiles fired by reco planes to manual (TV) mode with a new global.
- Lateral widescreen bars gone when in camera mode and console hidden.
- If you change the course of a reco plane, it will consider also the current altitude set in the slider.
- More details, examples and explanations added to the help file.See it in actionAir Support ConsoleAir Support Console reco and cruise missilesGround deployed SADARMSADARM saturation bombardmentArmed Reconnaissance