Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Balistic Addon Studios presents the M/AH-6 Littlebird-RELEASED!!!  (Read 22185 times)

Navy Captain

Re:Balistic Addon Studios presents the M/AH-6 Littlebird
« Reply #15 on: 29 Oct 2002, 05:09:49 »
has it been  released yet? Because on www.ofp-zone.de, they have a link for download and say its been released. However the download doesn't work? Where else can I get it?

Eviscerator

« Reply #16 on: 29 Oct 2002, 05:18:37 »
its not meant to be out for download yet, gunship was not supposed to release them, they wont work for 1.75 and under yet as all the beta testers have 1.85, its a simple fix to make them in West>Air instead of West>BAS helo's(etc), the download link has been removed from ofp-zone.de, there was also a link to the file on the ballistics server in some places but that no longer works, youll just have to wait until we finally do release them :)

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #17 on: 29 Oct 2002, 05:25:39 »
I had dl them on the link you gave on Official BIS forums Evis but you guys say it is not mentioned to be released yet I had even not installed yet I remove it and wait for official release of BAS Team damn I thought there was some thing wrong cause I looked on BAS page and no dl link has someone hacked the file from BAS page Evis cause you sayed it was on BAS server since saturday ???
Hope it will be released Today(29-10-2002)and than not beta but full version  ;)

Eviscerator

« Reply #18 on: 29 Oct 2002, 05:34:35 »
i dont know whats happened, i have no idea how gunship got the link...unless tigershark gave it to him to prepare for the release, but anyway as i said on the official forums, the proper versions will be up soon with support for 1.75 and under (it should work with all ofp versions), unfortunately this release was kinda sprung on stt so he has a lot of work all of a sudden :(

Tigershark

« Reply #19 on: 29 Oct 2002, 11:09:55 »
LB's are released....go an' download 'em lads  :) :) :) :)

registered_fugitiv

these things are cool man

Monkey Lib Front

Those  things ROCK :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: anyway one suggestion, i think the MP5 should only be able to fire in a 90 degree angle as it looks a little odd when your shooting the gun 180 degrees from the way the pilots facing.

TnlVsn

downloaded the v1.46 version, but when I fire up Flashpoint the helos wont show up in the editor.
I checked under West/Air, Empty/Air and Resistance Air but got nothin'. so what's up?

forgive me if I'm a complete moron and missed something obvious on the site/read me file

thx for taking the time

Offline KevBaz

• Members
I have the same prob with 1.75??? it says in the readme they r under BAS Special Ops - Vehicles but i dont see that anywhere

Offline KevBaz

• Members
i found it, if you open your addons folder there will be annother folder called documents and settings keep going through that folder and the pbo's will be in there. god knows why it created that folder for but nevermind

PHY_Hawkeye

The demo mission won't load for me, I get a message,

missing addons: bas_mh6, bas_soar

this happened to anyone else. I'm running 1.85.

Cheers.

TnlVsn

I saw that too Kev, but it didn't make any difference... they still wont show up

Nagual

I just now fixed the demo mission, the problem being that it was finished and pboed with the addon version from yesterday, before the final touches such as the bas_mh6185.pbo were added, so the game couldn't recognize the addon.

It is fully functional now, sorry for any trouble. Here is a temp link until its uploaded to bas site.
Music Version - http://216.169.106.21/yb3-33/flash/bas/bas_cayuse_music.zip
No Music Version - http://216.169.106.21/yb3-33/flash/bas/bas_cayuse_nomusic.zip

Offline SelectThis

• Former Staff
The mission might not work because of the changes I made to the addon just before release. In order to make it compatable with 1.46 and 1.75 I split the pbos up, moving the config.cpps into a seperate addon.

So the mission would be looking for a vehicle defined in bas_soar when in fact it is now in bas_soar185.

--edit--
see above post for the fixed versions.. fast work Nagual!
SelectThis
« Last Edit: 29 Oct 2002, 15:47:39 by SelectThis »

PHY_Hawkeye

Yep, works now. And I gotta say, really nice mission. Great work.