Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: (Review Completed) [CAMP] Operation flashpoint: Intrusion (v.1.3.1-final)  (Read 5916 times)

Offline Damage Inc

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
OPERATION FLASHPOINT: INTRUSION (v.1.3.1)This campaign was designed for playing in veteran mode, so play it in the veteran mode

This campaign is addon-free so forget about painful dowloading and installing.
=================================================

Operation flashpoint: Intrusion information
-----------------------------------------------------
Number of missions: 8
Islands: Malden
Includes: custom music, intro, outro, cutscenes
Addons needed: none
Requires:1.96 patch
Version: 1.3.1
ECP compatible!

Operation flashpoint: Intrusion download links:
http://rapidshare.de/files/33086611/Intrusion.zip
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/260826/Intrusion.zip.html

Intrusion.zip includes:
readme file
picture in jpg format
campaign in pbo format.

Note: This campaign was once submited to ofpec.com, but because the previous site is gone, I decided to uploaded it again.

Have fun!

Andrej (damage inc)

Edit: This campaign has been reviewed and is available from the Missions Depot.
« Last Edit: 06 Aug 2010, 01:25:17 by Walter_E_Kurtz »

Offline burroughs

• Members
  • Join SpetsNaz: meet interesting people and kill'em
    • Grupa Reagowania Operacyjno - Manewrowego/Mobilnego
Hi!
I've been trying to download the campaign for a couple of days now as it sounds interesting to me, but it would be great if you gave the opportunity of having it mirrored somewhere else than Rapidshare - I can't downloaded it onto my laptop from there as the web browser here does not get the code reqired by the site working. Otherwise it's going to take a few more days for me to get it at last. :banghead: Then I would let you know what I think as playing some really addon heavy missions and campaigns I often feel like turning into something basic and classical.
Take care out there.
"...1st rule regarding SpetsNaz: you do not talk about SpetsNaz.  2nd rule is: you do not talk about SpetsNaz.  3rd rule is to obey the first two. ... "/ V.Suvorov, "SpetsNaz; the story behind the Soviet SAS."

Offline Damage Inc

• Members
  • I'm a llama!

Sure, no problem. Just give me a few good sites, i only know rapidshare and yousendit :-[
Have a nice day!
« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2007, 08:30:28 by bedges »

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
As you mentioned: http://www.yousendit.com
But also:
http://depositfiles.com/en/
http://www.sendspace.com

Hope you find in one (or two) of those what you need.
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline Damage Inc

• Members
  • I'm a llama!

Thank you very much, IÂ've got http://depositfiles.com/en in my bookmarks tab now :thumbsup:

So here is the secondary download link:
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/260826/Intrusion.zip.html
« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2007, 08:30:45 by bedges »

Offline burroughs

• Members
  • Join SpetsNaz: meet interesting people and kill'em
    • Grupa Reagowania Operacyjno - Manewrowego/Mobilnego
I might be terribly wrong, but I had the impression that you were a bit upset with my previous post and made the attempt to sound a little sarcastic ... And that's exactly where I go in: see? That's the way it works -  a beta tester is your client and the client becomes the master if you want you beta submission tested.  :D Downloading right now and I feel like giving it a try tonight.  :thumbsup: Don't get me wrong. Cheer up! >:D
"...1st rule regarding SpetsNaz: you do not talk about SpetsNaz.  2nd rule is: you do not talk about SpetsNaz.  3rd rule is to obey the first two. ... "/ V.Suvorov, "SpetsNaz; the story behind the Soviet SAS."

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
Okay have downloaded and checked the readme one small thing "AMD AthlonXP 2100+" you sure they exist? ive got a 2200+ Athlon and i always thought they went up in twos? like 2000+, 2200+, 2400+ etc?

Anyway not a huge problem lucky me everything is slightly above the recomended values  :D

Shall play very soon and start reviewing.

Offline Damage Inc

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
I might be terribly wrong, but I had the impression that you were a bit upset with my previous post and made the attempt to sound a little sarcastic ... And that's exactly where I go in: see? That's the way it works -  a beta tester is your client and the client becomes the master if you want you beta submission tested.  :D Downloading right now and I feel like giving it a try tonight.  :thumbsup: Don't get me wrong. Cheer up! >:D
I wasn´t upset at all lol :laugh:

456820 athlonxp 2100+ does exist. Check this picture of my dxdiag ;):

Offline Mikero

• Former Staff
  • ook?
    • Linux Step by Step
Hello Damage.

you are the first person so far who has uploaded a mission and NOT wanted it beta tested first. I'm sure you wont be the last. However,

I am just checking with you that you do, indeed, want us to review and publish it straight away (assuming no bugs)

Once a mission is published, that's it, as far as we are concerned. We don't have the resources (manpower) to go back and revisit any corrections you might make.

Just say no to bugz

Offline Damage Inc

• Members
  • I'm a llama!

Well, I would like to beta test this campaign....a year or two before :) As I said before this campaign was once uploaded to the previus ofpec.com site and i just decided to upload it again.
So please, review this campaign straight away.

I really hope for a nice review and score, man how much energy i gave in this campaign. IÂ'll never forget the times i was making it, I was behind pc 8h/a day, month or two...oh my god :o

Now you go ahead and review this campaign and iÂ'll just go praying :D

« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2007, 08:31:24 by bedges »

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
Re: (Review please)Operation flashpoint: Intrusion (v.1.3.1-final)
« Reply #10 on: 22 Sep 2006, 11:46:44 »
As long as you're 100% sure that everything works as it should (no showstoppers). But for the review you'll have to wait a bit longer.
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline Damage Inc

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: 22 Sep 2006, 11:54:03 »
It works 100% with 1.96 patch.

karantan

« Reply #12 on: 22 Sep 2006, 14:14:38 »
If I remember correctly this campaign was already reviewed on 'old' OFPEC, so 'it works'. You should have more faith in the author/s. :)

Offline Mikero

• Former Staff
  • ook?
    • Linux Step by Step
« Reply #13 on: 22 Sep 2006, 23:32:25 »
I checked and you are correct Karantan, it recieved a 4 rating and our cut off point was, initially, a 6 for old missions to be republished..... now where is that review....
Just say no to bugz

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
« Reply #14 on: 05 Feb 2007, 18:08:07 »
With the recent downtime of OFPEC some posts were deleted.
Important was the decision to re-review this campaign. I took the job to do this review, but I'm waiting for the author (damage) to contact me.