Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: continue with waypoints  (Read 624 times)

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
continue with waypoints
« on: 25 Jul 2005, 08:44:54 »
okay ive got this mission where 3 squads must work together, and theres a bit where a convoy comes down the road ive got all squads to hold fire until the convoy's with in less than 100metres then bravo move to one side of the road using a domove command and have alpha move into bravo's old position using a domove command aswell
but when the convoy's destroyed i have a sidechat of "THAT CONVOY'S DESTROYED FALL BACK INTO FORMATION. OUT." but the thing is they just stay at the domove command and dont carry on with their waypoints

how can i get all squads to carry on with their waypoints ?

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
Re:continue with waypoints
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jul 2005, 21:21:35 »
why not do it all with waypoints and switch triggers instead of mixing and matching domoves?

Offline Raptorsaurus

• Editors Depot Staff
« Reply #2 on: 25 Jul 2005, 22:26:23 »
Before sending the domove commands to the squads use the lockWP command (lockWP true).  When you are done moving them using the domove command, then use lockWP false.  the lockWP true suspends all current wapoints so that you can do domove commands, then when you set lockWP to false, the units will resume following the wapoint.

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
« Reply #3 on: 26 Jul 2005, 08:11:16 »
oh never knew that thanks alot
also bedges that would of been a bit difficult cause i wanted random positions of where they go so its easier to clear towns that way

anyway thanks
topic solved