Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Low MB Deltas  (Read 864 times)

Offline greg147

• Contributing Member
    • Royal Air Assault Battalion
Low MB Deltas
« on: 22 May 2005, 20:22:04 »
Hi all,

I'm thinking of starting a new mission that uses Delta's against some militia. Problem is, the required addons are going to be:

New island
BAS blackhawks
Some militia
Mapfact barracken
CBT Humvees
Toyota Technical

The perfect Deltas would be LSR deltas, but that adds on another 60MBs to the list.  :-\

So does anyone know some good deltas that are low MBs and come in desert colour?

Thanks
Royal Air Assault Battalion - [L/Cpl] Greg
RAAB

Offline penguinman

• Contributing Member
  • Money is worthless, just paper, ink, and threads
Re:Low MB Deltas
« Reply #1 on: 22 May 2005, 23:27:09 »
well, i dont know bout deltas but i do know that cbt humvees are prety big download, maby u should use one of these

that is the special forces vehicle that has use in afgahnistan.

and u can get one at ofp.info that is excelent IMHO, it has custom sounds and comes in forrest and desert. and its a lot smaller of a d/l than cbt.

it says you need suchy marines pack because that is the default driver for them but you dont really because you can just place and empty one and use moveindriver and you dont get any error messages even if u dont have the marine addon.

get it here

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=5901
« Last Edit: 22 May 2005, 23:27:39 by penguinman »

Offline greg147

• Contributing Member
    • Royal Air Assault Battalion
Re:Low MB Deltas
« Reply #2 on: 23 May 2005, 07:48:34 »
Yeah, I have them. They're really good   ;D

Problem is the desert ones only have a Grenade Launcher mounted on them, instead of the .50cal, and its a desert mission i'm thinking of.  ;)

I'm thinking of using Fischtops Humvees instead of CBT ones. That knows 6 MBs for the total number. If I have to, I can use the old version, that only have a few humvees in it. Thats about 2MBs to download  :P
« Last Edit: 23 May 2005, 08:09:57 by greg147 »
Royal Air Assault Battalion - [L/Cpl] Greg
RAAB