Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: NEED HELP  (Read 1216 times)

darkwolf

NEED HELP
« on: 30 May 2005, 09:32:24 »
 ??? i keep geting  game crashes it just locks up and u cant do anything and it crashes back to the desk top ive all the patches at 1st i thought it wos 1 of my discs had a prb but its not that has any 1 had same typ thing happen to them starting to get on my tits now i wonder if its cuse i got my discs when ofp 1st come out ?

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
Re:NEED HELP
« Reply #1 on: 30 May 2005, 09:43:53 »
well first of al this doesnt really belong here probaly in the addon discussion or somewhere along those lines
secondly we need a bit more information did it work before have you installed any addons, mod,s sound packs recently etc etc...

darkwolf

« Reply #2 on: 30 May 2005, 10:08:28 »
did the same b4 but i thought it wos cuse it needed patching
only way i can say its like u playing online but with a very laggy server most of the time it runs fine but every so often
its just locksup no matter wot u r doing it locks up u got no mouse nothing nowt moves then have to hit crt alt and delete to shut it down just it use to work on win98 cuse my bro use to play it i am runing xp pro i dont get any prbs with anything else not lack of mem pro is 2 gig and i got a g force card runing  so system stats more than meet wot it needs to run

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
« Reply #3 on: 30 May 2005, 10:23:52 »
Welcome to the forums, darkwolf

We're not really a tech support site I'm afraid... we focus strictly on the editing aspects of OFP :)

I suggest you try your luck over at the Official Forums. They have a dedicated troubleshooting board, and are much more knowledgeable about technical issues than we are.

# Topic Locked