Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Pics in the AddOns Depot  (Read 1189 times)

Offline m6zero

• Members
  • The AAVP7A1 Crew Chief from HELL! Semper Fi!
Pics in the AddOns Depot
« on: 16 Feb 2005, 00:57:24 »
Is it possible to have pics in the AddOns Depot? Just wondering because I like to look at some of the AddOns before I DL them.....I have to be picky...I only got a 56k and it takes FOREVER!  :)
You know what I hated most about the war in Iraq? My magazine emptied at the most inconvinient times!

Dubieman

Re:Pics in the AddOns Depot
« Reply #1 on: 16 Feb 2005, 01:46:14 »
56kers unite! ;D :P ;)

Its usually the addon maker's job to put a pic of his addon in there. But if there is no pic that's what the reviews are for, so you know what you're downloading. But you shouldn't just look at the pic and decide... :P

Cheers ;)

Offline m6zero

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 16 Feb 2005, 02:09:15 »
I never decide just by looking at the pics.................okay you got me. I do sometimes. I need pictures because I usually look at an addon before the pics load on other sites and have to sit there and wonder what it is (i.e. is it a tank? an aa gun?) before the pictures finally pop up. Work with me people! I don't have an imagination!!! :) Years of video games have taken it's toll on me!  :)
You know what I hated most about the war in Iraq? My magazine emptied at the most inconvinient times!

Dubieman

« Reply #3 on: 16 Feb 2005, 02:28:29 »
Well it is always nice to have a pic...

Read the review too though, or my job will be obsolete!:noo: :help:
 :cheers:

Offline m6zero

• Members
« Reply #4 on: 16 Feb 2005, 03:11:05 »
Reviews are good. Sometimes they don't say whether the vehicle is in like a desert camo or jungle camo, so that's where the pic comes in handy. Plus, aint a picture worth a thousand words?  :)  ;)  :P