Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: NamFX - Napalm! by me MakoFlash  (Read 4519 times)

Azraell_X

Re:NamFX - Napalm! by me MakoFlash
« Reply #15 on: 20 Apr 2004, 17:33:14 »
Amen csde-PiLLe......I havent looked but di i get any credit for the little onmapsingleclick editor mission i made for you? Im pretty sure this is what you wanted it for. Not even a tiny mention of me ???  :'( ........hmmmmmmm.

Offline wired

• Members
  • Explosion Scripter for the [unsung] mod!!!
« Reply #16 on: 24 Apr 2004, 13:48:38 »
Hey azraell,
The readme says "Thanks to all the peeps at ofpec, you helped me a lot"
But maybe your right.....I should dig up all the old threads and give the correct peeps the correct credit ;D
As for the rest of you.....I was a bit dumb......its my first released script (on ofpec) and i should really post it here or submit it to the editors depot :-\
The final version is nearly finnished (it will be updated from time to time) and it will have the option of placing napalm in the editor aswell as mapclick and just plain old triggers. It should be out by the end of april  ;D (thats in british time, so dont any australians complain when it comes out on the 1st of march to them  ;D )

I think my head would work better in a washing machine! lol
We have a problem at 'Oscar-Charlie 2-7' do you read me? Well its that guy with the RPG!

Azraell_X

« Reply #17 on: 24 Apr 2004, 19:15:51 »
No hard feelings or anything........If your worried about "thieves" and lower forms of life, make a tag for yourself here at OFPEC...put it all around in your script to help identify it later on or something like that. Im about to release  Artillery scripts ive been working on for about 8 months now, lots of pyrotecnics and special cluster weapons. I just made a tag here now im going to go back and slap that tag in my scripts, it wont stop someone from grabbing it and deleting the tag but owell:) ....

Check out Grendels scripting here in the beta forums.....he scripts for the sheer joy of it, takes all requests to improve and add upon them, freely posts them unworried that someone will come along and claim them for their own(or he is worried and just wont show it :)).  Nuclear weapons, flak weapons, etc, etc.

Youll get credit where credit is due....Try to make the script as dynamic as possible so ppl can have a couple of ways to activate it.

Ill test it if you still need some testing....***if you post it here***

Keep it up for a few days then if testing goes well and you satisfied, remove the link here. No need for it to be up anyway after final version is released;)

Later
  Az

Offline The-Architect

• Former Staff
  • Bite my shiny metal...
    • Bob's Un-official Flashpoint Page
« Reply #18 on: 13 Nov 2004, 08:41:57 »
After reading all that crap about "Aww don't modify it" and "I'm scared to post it here", I'd use it, modify it and delete any mention of your name on it. Just to wind you up.

He he he.  ;D
James Andrew Wilkinson 1977 - 2005 R.I.P.
"If it ain't the friggin' incoming it's the friggin' outgoing. Only difference is who gets the friggin' grease, and that ain't no friggin' difference at all."

Azraell_X

« Reply #19 on: 19 Nov 2004, 00:30:24 »
Well, he hasnt posted it nor do i think he will... :-\