Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Operation: Boiling Point  (Read 1168 times)

ocnick

Operation: Boiling Point
« on: 03 Aug 2004, 00:33:57 »
I've been working on this campaign for a while now, and have come to the realization (after months of denial) that there's no way I can do this by myself, you know how that real world is always getting in the way  >:(.

Anyway, I've decided to release some info on what I was basing this campaign on, and a little bit of a dive into the plot for the campaign.

If anyone is willing to help me out on this project, I think it would be great for the community (who needs some good missions and atmosphere for an island BAS put so much work into).

Here's the link to my site, check out the info, and e-mail me if your interested in working on this project.

http://blunt-ofp.tripod.com

I've got some pretty specific ideas for things I didn't mention on the website, but I'd like to keep them secret from the public to keep some suspense in the campaign.

OrangeLeader

Re:Operation: Boiling Point
« Reply #1 on: 03 Aug 2004, 20:58:12 »
This sounds like advertising. Atleast post a basic idea for the campaign of the post will get locked.

ocnick

Re:Operation: Boiling Point
« Reply #2 on: 03 Aug 2004, 23:01:18 »
Your right, I guess it is advertising, but no differently than the other posts, except that I post a link (cause I don't want to write it all again) and I ask for some help.

Oh well, I will bow to the powers that be.

I'm planning (wait, having an idea for) a campaign based on the BAS Island Tonal.  It's basically a coup by the TAF (Tonali Armed Forces) to overthrow the Tonali government.  A rebel force rises to combat the TAF, and eventually the U.S. gets involved.  Check the link for more details....

http://blunt-ofp.tripod.com/opbp.html

I'd just like to hear some comments, ya know: "Man this is crap" or "Sounds like a good idea."
« Last Edit: 03 Aug 2004, 23:03:24 by Blunt »