Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Realism walking /slash/ running  (Read 594 times)

Dubieman

Realism walking /slash/ running
« on: 23 Jan 2004, 21:42:39 »
I hate when people with guns can run faster than ones without guns. :gunman:
If your carrying a gun that weighs say five pounds your a heavier object making it harder to run faster and the gun is long and intereferes with the swinging of your arms which may make you faster?
A hand gun guy can run fast just as a person without a gun.
Think though, if you were running around in your backyard in real life with a M16 in your hand, you run slower right?
A Glock, a little faster.  And with no weapon you can run full speed. ???

I would like to see something like this fixed a civvi can run faster than a guy with an M60 mg. Right? ???

jbluvchild

Re:Realism walking /slash/ running
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jan 2004, 03:27:30 »
i know what your saying but in reality i doubt a common civillian can out run a marine regardless if he is carrying a m16 or not , alot of these soldiers are in tip top shape not to say a civilian isnt but i think its set on comon parameters meaning the civilians are not physically equal to the soldiers

Dubieman

« Reply #2 on: 24 Jan 2004, 05:50:53 »
True I think a marine can out run me for sure! ;D

But I would like to see running improved a little, cause its just painful without a weapon nor vehicle to go somewhere.

What about soldiers with no weapons on them like a captive? ???

He can surely run faster than his buddies with weapons?
Like in the BIS CWC that escape that little soviet camp when your the pilot, you are so slow that well, need I say more? :-\

jbluvchild

« Reply #3 on: 25 Jan 2004, 05:09:48 »
i see what your saying one thing that does piss me off is the trot the do whe your gun is on your back , even if you have them run the just seem to walk reall fast not haul ass