No m8 there is much much more
What i have found when scripting something and using a global variable name that i havent used before
Sometimes the Global variable doesnt do as i want it too
Nothing untoward with that you may say, just a scripting error!
when running tests and debugging, trying to see what value the script is seeing for the variable name, some weird results have occured
Changing the variable name, solves the problem
From this i can assume that OFP Hardcoding has perhaps already used the variable name i wanted to for something else and therefore i am unable to attach a value to the variable name
I wanted the server to issue a Publicvariable boolean called "MissionEnd"
When the clients received PV "MIssionEnd" they were supposed to shut down scripts and run an end of game script
However they could not, and no matter what i tried to do, the PV was never seen by the clients
I changed the PV to "Missionstop"
and hey presto it all worked fine
Therefore the only assumption that can be gained from this experience is
There are certain variable names that will not work in normal missionmaker scripting, the only reason for this is that somewhere in OFP hardcoding, they are already being used for something else
Maybe "MissionEnd" takes the OFP engine into the final table score page or back to Mission selection, who knows, but it must be used for somethng